Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Claudia Delpero, on Road to Paris
[E]xperts at ClientEarth, a non-profit group promoting environmental protection through litigation and advocacy, predict that governments and businesses will be increasingly challenged for failing to address global warming. Here are the five main legal...
- Respectivas áreas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Latest Legal News Mitigation
- Empresas relacionadas: Shell
Autor: Natasha Geiling, Think Progress (USA)
"Why these tiny island nations are planning to sue fossil fuel companies", 10 June 2015...
- Respectivas áreas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Latest news on natural resources
- Empresas relacionadas: RWE
Autor: US Dept. of Labor
This report contains information on the worst forms of child labor and efforts to eliminate this exploitation in 125 independent countries and a summary report on 19 nonindependent countries and territories...The report focuses exclusively on the worst...
- Também encontra-se em: India, Bangladesh & the Philippines lead the world in number of products made by child labourers according to US Dept. of Labor report
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on Children