Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Regan Ralph, The Fund for Global Human Rights, in openDemocracy
...The rising tide of hostility to human rights, often spearheaded by authoritarian governments, has swept across the globe in recent years, with devastating consequences on rights and freedoms, and the people who defend them. The international...
Autor: Pindula News, (Zimbabwe)
‘SA Gold Mines Announce Compensation For Mineworkers Employed From 1965 Onward’ 1 September 2019...
- Também encontra-se em: So. Africa: Anglo American So. Africa & AngloGold Ashanti settle ex-gold miners’ silicosis lawsuit
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American South Africa AngloGold Ashanti Ashanti Goldfields (see AngloGold Ashanti) Sibanye-Stillwater
Autor: Solidarity Center
"Pact Combats Gender Violence in Lesotho Factories", 15 August 2019...
- Também encontra-se em: Lesotho: Unions & women’s groups sign binding agreements with Levi's, Wrangler, Children's Place & others to combat gender-based violence in factories
- Empresas relacionadas: Children's Place Kontoor Brands Levi Strauss
Autor: Cision PR Newswire, Diamond Producers Association (UK)
‘First-Ever Comprehensive Report on the Reality of Modern Diamond Mining Reveals its Impact on Local Communities, Challenges Stereotypes and Identifies Areas for Further Improvement’ 2 May 2019...
Autor: Jonathan Rozen, Quartz Africa
"Colonial and Apartheid-era laws still govern press freedom in southern Africa", 7 December 2018....
- Respectivas áreas: Human rights defenders