Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Leon Kaye, Triple Pundit
In a country as diverse as India, one would think that showcasing a human rights issue could land a company in a social media minefield. But Vicks scored praise for its touching story of a transgender mother and the child she raised as her own.....
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Empresas relacionadas: Mondelēz International PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Starbucks
"Touching Ad Normalizes Transgender Motherhood In India, Where The Issue Is Stigmatized", 24 Apr 2017 This commercial is redefining India’s traditional family. The touching short film above, which Procter & Gamble’s Vicks created, tells the true s...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Empresas relacionadas: Procter & Gamble
Autor: Amrita Mukherjee, Asia Times
In a landmark bill passed on March 9 in the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Indian Parliament, maternity leave for women in the organized sector has been increased from 12 weeks to 26...Although even before the bill was passed companies such as Airtel...
- Também encontra-se em: India: Consulting & IT firms took the leap before Maternity Benefit Amendment Bill 2016 passed in Council of States
- Empresas relacionadas: Bharti Airtel Flipkart Microsoft
Autor: Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi, Reuters (UK)
"Swiss firms set goals to get more women into top roles", 8 Mar 2017...