Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Donald Hebert, L'Obs (France)
« Une caissière fait une fausse couche à son poste et accuse Auchan », 26 décembre 2016...
- Empresas relacionadas: Auchan
Autor: Rukmini S., Huffington Post
Workers' representatives allege that tea workers, the majority of whom are adivasi and descendants of colonial-era plantation labour, have been made to work in near-bonded conditions and without the protections of many labour laws. In 2009 a pregnant...
- Também encontra-se em: India: CAO Investigation report low wages & poor working conditions at Tata-World Bank Plantations
- Empresas relacionadas: Tata Group
Autor: Neeta Lal, Wire
The passage of the landmark Maternity Benefits Act 1961 by the Indian parliament, which mandates 26 weeks of paid leave for mothers as against the existing 12, has generated more heartburn than hurrahs due to its skewed nature...The critics point out...
Autor: Namrata Singh, Times News Network
In order to provide adequate support helping balance employees' role as parents along with their work commitments, Ericsson India has extended paid maternity leaves to 26 weeks. The company said it will also offer the same benefits in case of adoption...
- Também encontra-se em: India: Consulting & IT firms took the leap before Maternity Benefit Amendment Bill 2016 passed in Council of States
- Empresas relacionadas: Ericsson