Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Michel Forst, UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders (Switzerland)
"World report on the situation of human rights defenders", 17 Dec 2017...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Empresas relacionadas: Compañia de Minas Buenaventura Formosa Plastics Jiew Kang Jue Pattana Co. Ltd. Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont, Sumitomo & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) Newmont Goldcorp Sumitomo Group
Autor: Jan Rydzak, Global Network Initiative
Since 2011, network disruptions and large-scale network shutdowns have become a widespread tool of information control. Governments in at least four continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America) have shut down connectivity or social media... ...
Autor: CIVICUS (South Africa)
"CIVICUS: State of Civil Society Report 2018 - Year in Review: Top 10 trends", 06 Mar 2018...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Autor: Montenegrin Electric Enterprise AD AD Niksic (EPCG)
EPCG owns one coal fired power plant with a single lignite 218 MW Unit in Pljevlja and seven hydro power plants (approx. 650 MW of installed capacity). Company has already submitted the request to obtain IPPC permit (in accordance with the Law on...
- Também encontra-se em: Montenegro: Air pollution by Pljevlja lignite power plant leads to respiratory damage for locals, show NGO monitoring results; includes company’s comments
- Aqui uma resposta das seguintes empresas: Montenegrin Electric Enterprise AD Niksic (EPCG)
Autor: CEE Bankwatch Network
...We travelled to Pljevlja to install our environmental dust monitor...Now we are able to report on just how bad the pollution is in this little town in northern Montenegro, home to the country’s only lignite power plant...The EU limit on PM 2.5 was...