Membro do Pacto Global da ONU
Sede em Alemanha
Todas as histórias
Autor: Myriam Vander Stichele, SOMO
The private financial industry...[has] a major influence on...who in society gets access to financing and protection against risks; ... how financial services benefit the rich or the marginalized, sustainable development or environmental destruction. ...
- Empresas relacionadas: ABN Amro Bank Austria Creditanstalt Bank Negara Indonesia Bechtel BNP Paribas Citibank (part of Citigroup) Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank EY (Ernst & Young) Fortis Grameen Bank ING KPMG Lehman Brothers Moody's Munich Re PricewaterhouseCoopers Rabobank Royal Bank of Scotland Société Générale Standard & Poor's (part of S&P Global) Standard Chartered Triodos Bank West LB
South Africa's former archbishop, Desmond Tutu, has backed compensation claims filed by apartheid victims. [refers to IBM, DaimlerChrysler, ExxonMobil, JPMorgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, Crédit Suisse, Crédit Lyonnais]
Autor: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
...over 70 percent of the respondents, who hail from such companies as Coca Cola..., Diageo..., Rio Tinto..., and Siemens..., believe that mainstream investors will have an increased interest in CSR issues. [also refers to Anglo American, Infosys,...
Autor: UN Environmental Programme Finance Initiative & Stockholm International Water Institute
This report...highlights the importance of private sector participation in the water sector for the benefit of water sustainability. [case studies about projects in Latin America, Africa: refers to AES Tiete, Bank of America, African Chrome,...
Autor: Alison Maitland, Financial Times
Patricia Hewitt, the UK trade and industry secretary, last month wrote to 500 corporate leaders urging them to take racial equality seriously for the sake of their businesses...Too few companies had yet grasped the business case, she said...only 18...
Autor: U.N. Global Compact
The following section provides links to the submissions made by participating companies during the voluntary pilot phase of the Global Compact Learning Forum. [submissions by: Aluminium Bahrain, Amazon Caribbean Guyana, Aracruz, BASF, Bayer AG, BMW,...
- Também encontra-se em: Policy Note: The Future of the Global Compact Learning Forum
- Empresas relacionadas: Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) BASF Bayer BMW BP BT Cisco Systems DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank DuPont Equinor (formerly Statoil) Indian Oil Corporation Ketchum Nexen Nike Novartis NTPC Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto SAP Serendip Productions Shell Skanska ST Microelectronics Storebrand Suez UBS Unilever
Autor: Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report
Not only is the HIV/AIDS pandemic a "humanitarian disaster," but the disease could also cause an "economic crisis" in "emerging markets" such as South Africa, China and the former Soviet Union...A number of banks, including Deutsche Bank and Dresdner...
Autor: Frans van der Woerd, David Levy & Katie Begg (eds.), Greener Management International: The Journal of Corporate Environmental Strategy and Practice (no. 39)
includes chapters on: "An Overview of Corporate Strategies" [refers to BP, Lafarge, General Motors, DuPont, Boeing, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intel, Shell, United Technologies, Whirlpool, Deutsche Telekom, Gerling Group, Munich Re, Ford, Coca-Cola, Alcan,...
- Empresas relacionadas: AIG Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) American Electric Power Bank of America Baxter International Boeing BP Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Chevron Chugoku Electric Power Coca-Cola Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom DuPont Electrabel Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Entergy Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Ford Fortum Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors Gerling Group IBM ING Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) MeadWestvaco Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Motorola Munich Re Nike Norsk Hydro Ontario Power Generation (OPG) Pechiney (part of Rio Tinto) Rabobank RWE Shell Shikoku Electric Power ST Microelectronics Stora Enso Suncor Swiss Re Temple-Inland Tohoku Electric Power Total TransAlta UBS United Technologies Whirlpool
Autor: South African Press Association
[lawsuit in U.S. court against companies for past conduct in South Africa] - A non-governmental organisation has filed a lawsuit against 21 multinational corporations and leading international banks for helping prop up the apartheid state...The...
- Também encontra-se em: Apartheid reparations lawsuits (re So. Africa) NGO sues firms for 'propping up apartheid'
- Empresas relacionadas: Allianz Barclays BP Caltex Citigroup Credit Suisse DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Deutsche Bank Dresdner Bank (part of Allianz) ExxonMobil Fluor Ford General Motors IBM JPMorgan Chase Rheinmetall Rio Tinto Shell UBS