Membro do Pacto Global da ONU
Sede em Alemanha
Todas as histórias
Autor: Deutsche Bank
We associate the term “sustainability” with forward-looking actions – and the related goal is being able to pass on a healthy environment as well as stable economic and social conditions to coming generations.
Autor: Human Rights Campaign
[Rates companies on policies and practices toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumer & public policy issues....
- Empresas relacionadas: Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Apple AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Borders Group BP Capital One Cargill Cendant (now Avis Budget) Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group Cisco Systems Citigroup CMP Media (part of United Business Media) Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy Estée Lauder ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Dynamics General Mills GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nissan Nordstrom Northern Trust Olivia Companies Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Prudential Financial RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Rite Aid Rockwell Collins SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) SBC Communications (now AT&T) SC Johnson Sears Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data Toyota UBS Unisys United Business Media US Airways Viacom Volvo Car (part of Geely) Walgreen Washington Mutual Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Worldspan Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox
Autor: Global Witness
...a syndicate of banks, led by French bank Calyon, is planning to lend around $2.25bn to Sonangol, the Angolan state oil company...In 2004, Standard Chartered acted as the lead arranger in a similar, $2.35bn loan. Barclays, Calyon, Commerzbank,...
Autor: Jon Robins, The Lawyer [UK]
Michael Hausfeld...is the doyen of group litigation. His clients have included native Alaskans hit by the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill, Texaco workers in a record-breaking $176m...racial discrimination suit and victims of the Holocaust in their action...
Autor: European Commission
[with good practice case studies on Adecco, Air Products, Bertelsmann, BT, COCO-MAT, Danfoss, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Dublin Bus, Ford, Goldman Sachs, Grupo Vips, IBM, Manchalan, Randstad Belgium, Shell, Tesco, TNT (part of TPG), Volvo Group]
- Também encontra-se em: European Commission report: Over half of 800 companies surveyed do not have a diversity policy - 83% of companies with a policy see business benefits
- Respectivas áreas: Religious discrimination - an introduction
- Empresas relacionadas: Adecco Group Air Products Bertelsmann BT Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Ford Goldman Sachs Grupo VIPS IBM Randstad Shell Tesco TNT (part of TPG) TPG Volvo Group
Autor: AXA, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Munich Re, Storebrand Life Insurance, US Agency for Intl. Development
A group of leading institutional investors and development agencies today announced the successful arrangement of the Global Commercial Microfinance Consortium, a ground-breaking $75 million multi-tiered commercial fund that will provide local currency...
- Também encontra-se em: Development agencies & investors launch global US$75 million fund for micro-entrepreneurs: consortium includes Deutsche Bank, Axa, Hewlett-Packard, Merrill Lynch, Munich Re, Standard Life, CNP Assurances, Co-operative Bank, Calvert, Storebrand
- Empresas relacionadas: AXA CNP Assurances Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Deutsche Bank HP (Hewlett-Packard) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Munich Re Standard Life