Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has announced the winners of the 2002 Green Power Leadership Awards for environmental leadership by purchasing green power, an alternative to conventional electricity.
- Empresas relacionadas: FedEx Kinko's (part of FedEx)
Autor: U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell
Chindex does more than sell healthcare products and services; Chindex has brought the American spirit of volunteerism and corporate public service to China's healthcare sector, especially to Chinese orphans...Coca-Cola Egypt's contributions to Egyptian...
- Empresas relacionadas: Coca-Cola
Lowes Foods has been honored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its efforts to reduce energy consumption.
- Empresas relacionadas: Lowe's
Autor: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
ForesTrade, which markets organic spices and fair trade coffee, was the sole U.S. company to win a Sustainable Development Partnerships Award at the Johannesburg Summit.
- Empresas relacionadas: ForesTrade
Autor: International Chamber of Commerce
The United Nations and ICC: the world business organization today named ten business partnership programmes from around the world which are making an outstanding contribution to sustainable development [refers to Alcan Inc; Shell; Axel Springer Verlag;...
Autor: James Lamont, Financial Times
The big oil companies were some of the first multinationals to find themselves in the environmental "hall of shame" on Friday in the run up to next week's World Summit on Sustainable Development...Friends of the Earth singled out Shell, British...
Autor: Human Rights Campaign
Demonstrate Leadership with Regard to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Employees - A total of 13 major U.S. corporations earned 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's first Corporate Equality Index, released today. The index rates...
- Também encontra-se em: 13 Companies Earn Perfect Score on First HRC Corporate Equality Index [USA]
- Empresas relacionadas: Aetna American Airlines Apple Avaya CBRL Group Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Cracker Barrel (part of CBRL Group) Eastman Kodak Emerson Electric Intel Lockheed Martin Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) NCR Nike Perot Systems Replacements Ltd. Worldspan Xerox
Autor: Business for Social Responsibility News Monitor summary of article in DiversityInc
A survey by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) of 319 U.S. companies... found that 92 percent include sexual orientation in their non-discrimination policies, one of seven criteria the HRC used to create its 2002 Corporate Equality Index...Companies that...