Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
New York Gov. George Pataki honored...companies Monday for their efforts to reduce pollution at its source and promote cleaner air, land, and water in New York State [G. Willikers, IBM East Fishkill, IBM Endicott]
- Empresas relacionadas: IBM
The 2002 winners include the founder of the first independent labor union in Indonesia; an advocate for abused children in Zambia; a rescuer of young girls enslaved as prostitutes in India; and an activist at the forefront of a new generation of civil...
- Empresas relacionadas: Reebok (part of adidas)
Autor: Russell Mokhiber and Robert Weissman, Multinational Monitor
[Abbott Laboratories, Argenbright Security, Bayer, Coca Cola, Enron, ExxonMobil, Philip Morris, Sara Lee, Southern Co. and Wal-Mart]
Autor: Trevor Snorek-Yates, SocialFunds.com
Performance Track motivates and rewards businesses that exceed EPA's environmental standards. The National Environmental Performance Track program, launched by the EPA in June of 2000, recognizes the companies and facilities whose environmental...
- Também encontra-se em: EPA [U.S. Environmental Protection Agency] Program Recognizes Better Corporate Environmental Performance
- Empresas relacionadas: 3M IBM Johnson & Johnson
Autor: U.N. Development Programme
[NetAid was created through collaboration between UNDP and Cisco Systems]
- Empresas relacionadas: Cisco Systems