Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Narin Sun, VOA
"Cambodia’s Use of Incitement Law Chills Press Freedom", 03 July 2020...
Autor: Buth Reaksmey Kongkea, Khmer Times
"Journalist charged with incitement in capital", 30 June 2020...
Autor: Eyes on the Forest News
'Civil Society Open Letter About APP’s Recurrent Violation of Farmers’ Land Rights in Jambi, Indonesia', June 3, 2020...
- Também encontra-se em: Indonesia: Indigenous farmer released under Covid-19 assimilation programme, yet land disputes between indigenous community & paper giant continue
- Respectivas áreas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Human rights defenders & civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Empresas relacionadas: Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Sinar Mas Group Wira Karya Sakti (WKS)
Autor: MENA Rights Group
'Yemeni national secretly detained and tortured by Emirati forces in Balhaf', June 18, 2020...
- Também encontra-se em: Yemen: Total asked to clarify position regarding torture in gas liquefaction plant it allegedly controls
- Empresas relacionadas: Total
Autor: Uzbek Forum for Human Rights
...[E]radication of forced labor in the cotton sector in Uzbekistan remained elusive in the 2019 harvest, despite major progress...[T]he challenges that remain in eradicating forced labor definitively: structural labor shortages in some regions and at...
- Também encontra-se em: Uzbekistan: NGO report says fair recruitment & effective accountability needed to end forced labour, documents harassment & arbitrary detention of defenders
- Respectivas áreas: Human rights defenders
- Empresas relacionadas: Ammofos-Maxam Maxam-Chirchiq