Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Susanna Rust, International Publishers Limited (UK)
A resolution passed by the European Parliament states that pension funds should commit to divesting from fossil fuels. The relevant passage of the resolution... states that the European Parliament, "calls on governments and public and private financial...
- Também encontra-se em: European Parliament calls on public & private financial institutions to divest from fossil fuels in climate change-focused resolution
- Empresas relacionadas: Aviva BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) British American Tobacco EOG Resources Rio Tinto Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Schroders
Autor: AXA Group
...[W]e have duly taken note of your concern with regards to our investments in three Israeli banks. We were contacted in the past by some NGOs on the same topic, and had therefore reviewed it carefully, as we do when we receive questions about our...
- Também encontra-se em: Israeli banks involved in financing illegal settlements in Palestine, Who Profits' report OPT: French civil society groups call on AXA to end alleged complicity in human rights abuse through its investments in Israeli banks & weapons manufacturer OPT: HRW calls on Israeli banks to comply with human rights responsibilities, cease activities in settlements Veja maisVeja menos
- Aqui uma resposta das seguintes empresas: AXA
Autor: Ludovic Dupin, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
100 entreprises mondiales engagées pour s'alimenter à 100 % en énergies renouvelables, 13 juillet 2017 Axa, Burberry, AkzoNobel et Carlsberg ont rejoint l’initiative RE 100 qui regroupe des multinationales désireuses de s’alimenter à 100 % à partir d’...
Autor: Oliver Ralph, Financial Times (UK)
Swiss Re's, one of Europe's biggest insurers...move comes amid renewed interest from the insurance industry in ethical investing. Last year, Axa said it would sell its tobacco investments, and this year others including Aviva and Scor have followed....
Autor: Anne-Catherine Husson-Traore, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
Un groupe d'experts sur le climat, la TCFD (Task Force on Climate Disclosure), placé sous l'égide du G20, a rendu son rapport final sur l’évaluation du risque que fait peser le changement climatique pour les entreprises et l’économie. Près de 2 300...
- Também encontra-se em: G20 - Rapport du groupe de travail sur le climat pour évaluer le coût des risques climatiques et les stratégies à mettre en place pour les entreprises
- Empresas relacionadas: AXA Carrefour ExxonMobil L'Oreal