Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Kuo Hsiung Fishery
4 June 2020...
- Também encontra-se em: Kiribati: Pacific fisheries observer allegedly murdered aboard tuna vessel Win Far 636; company responds
- Empresas relacionadas: Kuo Hsiung Fishery
Autor: Maysa Zorob, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The judicial harassment of human rights defenders (HRDs) holding business to account has increased by 84% in 2019 compared to the previous year, reaching a five-year high. Amidst the global COVID-19 pandemic, companies and governments around the world...
Autor: Hsiao Po-wen and Elizabeth Hsu, Focus Taiwan
"Groups again appeal for compensation in Vietnam pollution case," 17 April 2020...
- Também encontra-se em: Vietnam: Fish deaths blamed on Formosa Plastics; Taiwan Court dismisses Vietnamese farmers' lawsuit over environmental damage
- Respectivas áreas: Latest Legal News
- Empresas relacionadas: Formosa Plastics
Autor: Reuters (UK)
In Europe, Tech Battle Against Virus Clashes with Privacy Culture, 26 March 2020...
- Respectivas áreas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Surveillance, censorship & privacy
Autor: Estelle Massé, Access Now
"Recommendations on privacy and data protection in the fights against COVID-19", March 2020...[COVID-19] responses must promote public health, prevent discrimination, ensure access to reliable and timely information, defend unrestricted access to an...
- Respectivas áreas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Human rights defenders & civic freedoms COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Surveillance, censorship & privacy Digital freedom Privacy Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Empresas relacionadas: Alipay Alphabet CoronApp Deutsche Telekom Facebook Orange Proximus Group Sensetime Verily (part of Alphabet) WeChat
Autor: Agence France-Presse
"Taiwan's EVA Air cabin crew call off strike after 17 days", 8 July 2019...
- Empresas relacionadas: EVA Airways