Related stories and components
Global Union Industriall warns from aerospace multinationals dismissing staff in Morocco and Tunisia following covid-19
"Aerospace companies must assume responsibility in Morocco and Tunisia", 15th of July 2020...
Tunisia: Comms firm UReputation accused of coordinating Facebook disinformation campaigns to influence African elections
In June 2020, NGO Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFRLab) published a report into the operations of UReputation, a Tunisia-based digital communications firm. The company's report found that the company had created a network of...
- Related stories: Tunisia: Garment workers strike over ongoing labour dispute following dismissal of union leaders at Gartex factory
- This is a non response from the following companies: Atelier Gradeur
- Related stories: Tunisia: Garment workers of Gartex factory strike following union leaders dismissal and non-payment of wages
- This is a non response from the following companies: Duijndam Machines
Tunisia: Garment workers strike over ongoing labour dispute following dismissal of union leaders at Gartex factory
An article published by Industriall exposed the ongoing strike of workers at Gartex garment factory workers in Tunisia. Gartex, a subsidary of german company Gardeur, owned by Dutch company Duijndam has failed to pay wages for workers amid the COVID...
"53% of migrants lost jobs in Tunisia in COVID-19 lockdown", 8th of May 2020 ...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Migrant workers
Author: Sagemcom, Business News
« Sagemcom, acteur engagé en Tunisie et à travers le monde, avec tous ses collaborateurs, pour faire face à la crise du Coronavirus », 23 mars 2020....
- Related stories: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Tunisie : Sagemcom accusé d'avoir exposé ses travailleurs au danger du coronavirus malgré le confinement ; l'entreprise dément
- This is a response from the following companies: Sagemcom
No. Africa: Govt. support for informal economy alongside businesses must be sustained beyond Covid-19
Author: Max Gallien, Middle East Eye
"How coronavirus threatens North Africa's informal workers," 15 Apr 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
Author: FTDES, Union General Tunisienne des Travailleurs et autres associations
''LES MESURES DU GOUVERNEMENT SONT ENCOURAGEANTES MAIS IL FAUT DES DECISIONS PLUS FORTES POUR PROTÉGER LES MIGRANTS.ES ET LES RÉFUGIÉS.ÉES CONTRE LE COVID-19''...
- Related in-depth areas: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) : Les travailleurs migrants