Торговая палата Европейского Союза в Китае
Истории и компоненты в данной категории
Автор: Lyle Morris, Editor, China Economist magazine, in YaleGlobal
On January 1, 2008, the [China] Labor Contract Law went into effect…Critics point out that while the law will add much needed rights for workers, its goal of reducing worker-abuse cases might be difficult. [Refers to Olympus, Yue Yuen Industrial, Nike,...
Автор: Jamil Anderlini and Geoff Dyer, Financial Times
Foreign chambers of commerce and labour activists...welcomed an overhaul of China’s labour law, but said poor implementation of existing laws meant it was unlikely to improve working conditions in the near future. The law...was passed...just weeks...
Автор: Hélène Ahlberger Le Deunff, in CSR Asia
The responses of European and US industry associations to the draft Chinese labour contract law stirred up a great deal of controversy around the world...As labour activists rightly point out, the image of multinationals as it emerges from the debate...
- Также найдено в: "The Chinese draft contract law - a global debate" (scroll to pg. 12)
- Компании, имеющие отношение к делу: Ericsson Intel Nike PSA Peugeot-Citroën
Автор: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited several US & European companies to respond to concerns about the positions taken by industry associations regarding China's proposed labour law reform....
- Также найдено в: China's proposed new labour laws meet opposition from US business (New York Times) China: Global Labor Strategies report follows up on lobbying by intl. firms & US business groups on draft labour law Response by US-China Business Council to Global Labor Strategies report that raised concerns about its opposition to aspects of China's labour law reform - & Global Labor Strategies response Показать большеПоказать меньше
- Тематики в деталях: Apparel & textile China China labour law reform Corporate lobbying allegedly undermining union rights
- Компании, имеющие отношение к делу: ABB AT&T Carrefour DuPont Ericsson General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Intel Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) Microsoft Nike Nokia Procter & Gamble PSA Peugeot-Citroën Sara Lee Shell Tesco Total UPS Walmart Walt Disney
Автор: Global Labor Strategies
A new report by Global Labor Strategies...details how lobbying by American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai (AmCham), the United States-China Business Council, and U.S.-based global corporations have forced significant changes in contract, collective...
Автор: Global Labor Strategies
- "Appendix A: Voices from China" [includes comments by Chinese citizens on draft law]......
- Также найдено в: China: Global Labor Strategies report follows up on lobbying by intl. firms & US business groups on draft labour law
- Компании, имеющие отношение к делу: A.P. Moller - Maersk Group ABB AT&T Carrefour Dell DuPont Ericsson Ford General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Intel Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) Microsoft Nike Nokia Procter & Gamble PSA Peugeot-Citroën Shell Tesco Total UPS Walmart Walt Disney