Related stories and components
Author: Oxfam, Diario Responsable
“El virus del hambre” – 10 julio 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Author: Areeb Ullah, Middle East Eye
"'Like sardines': Migrant workers suffering in Kuwait's desert detention camps," 15 May 2020...
- Related stories: Media coverage re COVID-19 & Risks to Migrant Workers in Qatar & the UAE
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Migrant workers
Sudan: Gvt. begins proceedings to prosecute UAE Black Shield accused of forcing Sudanese to fight in Yemen and Libya, following workers'mobilisation
Sudanese lawyers announced on Monday that legal measures had been taken against travel agencies that have contributed to deceiving Sudanese youth by offering them work contracts with the Emirati Black Shield Security Services then transferring them to...
Author: Christopher Knaus & Ben Doherty, The Guardian
"Australia sold weapons to Mali as UN warned violence creating 'humanitarian disaster'", 10 March 2020...
UAE: Protesters allege young Sudanese men are being deceived by security firm & forced into military training camps
Author: Sudan Tribune (Sudan)
"Protest in Khartoum against UAE firm recruiting Sudanese to fight in Libya and Yemen," 27 Jan 2020...
- Related stories: Sudan: Gvt. begins proceedings to prosecute UAE Black Shield accused of forcing Sudanese to fight in Yemen and Libya, following workers'mobilisation
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Migrant workers Migrant workers - an introduction
- Related companies: Black Shield Security Services
Author: Claudia Müller-Hoff und Dr. Miriam Saage-Maaß, European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) und Brot für die Welt
Mehr Informationen zu den Fallbeispielen finden Sie unter den folgenden Links: KiK, Nestlé, Lahmeyer [auf Englisch]...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: KiK Lahmeyer Nestlé