Related stories and components
Cambodia & Thailand: governments, CSOs and private sector hold “2nd International Exchange Visit for Dialogue” concerning labour migration and human trafficking
Author: Sochan Ry, The Phnom Penh Post
"Siem Reap holds labour migration meet", 26 April 2019...
Cambodia: Govt. calls for the investigation into cases of injured migrant workers returning to the country
Author: Narim Khuon, Khmer Times
"Interior Minister calls for study on injured migrant workers", 25 April 2019...
Cambodia: Cambodia & Thailand sign MoU on strengthening the management of the repatriation and reintegration of human trafficking victims
Author: Davin Sen, Khmer Times
"Cambodia, Thailand sign human trafficking MoU", 23 April 2019...
Cambodia: Phnom Penh Municipal Court hears a trial of four representatives of a recruitment agency accused of human trafficking over 100 Cambodians to work overseas
Author: Buth Reaksmey Kongkea, Khmer Times
"Four tried over human trafficking", 3 April 2019...
- Related companies: Human Resources Development
UN WG on business & human rights and various special rapporteurs call on gov't to protect HRDs vs Thammakaset suits
30 January 2019...
- Related stories: Thailand: Thammakaset sues HRDs for defamation on work supporting chicken farmers; groups urge govt to stop judicial harassment
- Related companies: Thammakaset 2
Author: Prasit Tangprasert, The Nation
"12 undocumented Cambodians arrested in rubber plantation", 31 March 2019...
Author: Cal-Comp Electronics
- This is a non response from the following companies: Cal-Comp Electronics
- This is a non response from the following companies: Huawei Technologies
Author: New Kinpo Group
- This is a non response from the following companies: New Kinpo Group
- Related stories: Thailand: NGOs allege ongoing excessive recruitment fees & migrant worker abuses at supplier to global electronics brands; Incl. co. responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Panasonic