Trabajo forzado y formas contemporáneas de esclavitud
Related stories and components
Report "Italian Legislative Decree No. 231/2001: a model for a human rights due diligence legislation?"
Author: Human Rights International Corner (HRIC) & International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH)
13 November 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
Thailand: Charoen Pokphand Foods address human rights issues in supply chain with 'Human Rights Due Diligence Process'
Author: Bangkok Post
"CP Foods commits on non-violation of human rights in all forms", 14 November 2019...
Author: Monique Villa, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"Opinion: slaves Among Us," 11 Nov 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
East Africa: Little optimism that newly introduced regulation of recruitment agencies will reduce human trafficking to the Gulf region
Author: Jillian Keenan & Njeri Rugene, Bhekisisa (South Africa)
"‘They see us as slaves’: Domestic helpers head for the Gulf despite their fears of sexual abuse"...
- Related in-depth areas: Human trafficking
Author: Liechtenstein Initiative for a Financial Sector Commission on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
"Unlocking Potential: A Blueprint for Mobilizing Finance Against Slavery and Trafficking," 2019...
Cambodia: PM calls on ASEAN and China to cooperate in the fight against human trafficking and other cross-border crimes
Author: Sokhean Ben, Khmer Times
"Hun Sen calls on Asean, China to combat cross-border crimes", 7 November 2019...
Author: William Nee, Amnesty International
“Time for China to take action against human rights abuses on its Belt and Road projects”, 3 November 2019...
- Related stories: USA: Construction workers sue Imperial Pacific and its contractors over claims for forced labour and human trafficking in Saipan
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Human rights due diligence
- Related companies: China Metallurgical (MCC)
Malawi: Customs and Border Protection issues withhold release order on tobacco from Malawi on allegations of forced labor
Author: Geneva Sands, CNN
'US suspends tobacco imports from Malawi over forced child labor allegations' 1 November 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Child labour