Related stories and components
COVID-19 fallout leaves women workers especially vulnerable & risks regression in workplace gender equality, says ILO
Author: Larry Elliott, The Guardian
“Progress on gender equality at risk from COVID-19 jobs crisis, says ILO”, 30 June 2020...
Philippines: Tougher measures versus child labour amid pandemic pressed; report shows children are engaged in dangerous tasks in agriculture & mining
Author: Cathrine Gonzales, The Philippine Daily Inquirer
"Tougher measures vs child labor amid pandemic pressed", 21 June 2020...
Author: De Olho nos Ruralistas
“Empresa do grupo Brookfield coloca geraizeiros em risco de contágio por Covid-19”, 09 de Junho de 2020 ...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas notícias sobre defensores/as de direitos humanos
- Related companies: Brookfield
Author: International Labor Organization
‘Uruguay first to ratify ILO Violence and Harassment Convention’ 12 June 2020...
Cambodia: ILO & UNICEF warn that millions of children are at risk of being pushed into child labour due to COVID-19 pandemic
Author: Sochan Ry, The Phnom Penh Post
"UN: Pandemic may push millions into child labour", 14 June 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
Author: Centro de Solidaridad Sindicalista Internacional; Red Contra la Violencia Antisindical
"“EL COSTO DE DEFENDER EL DERECHO A LA LIBERTAD SINDICAL” INFORME SOBRE LA VIOLENCIA ANTISINDICAL EN HONDURAS", junio 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre defensoras/es
Honduras: The Network Against Anti-Union Violence publishes a report denouncing 36 killings of trade unionists in 2019
Author: Network Against Anti-Union Violence
"REPORT DOCUMENTS ANTI-UNION VIOLENCE IN HONDURAS", 15 de junio de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Author: Kyaw Soe Htet, Myanmar Times
"Myanmar signs minimum working age convention", 12 June 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Business and Human Rights in Southeast Asia
Author: International Labour Organization and UNICEF
“COVID-19 may push millions more children into child labour – ILO and UNICEF”, 12 June 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Supply chain workers Gender, Business & Human Rights