作者: Geppert Hydropower
The company declined to respond.
- 另见: Honduras: NGOs & MPs call on Austrian co to stop supplying turbines to hydropower project allegedly linked to human rights abuses; incl. co non-response Honduras: Parlamentarias y ONG presionan a empresa austriaca para que deje de suministrar a hidroeléctrica por posibles violaciones a derechos humanos
- 以下企业未有提供回应: Geppert Hydropower
作者: Sasja Beslik, Ethical Corporation (UK)
" Why Nordea’s responsible investment funds have dropped Facebook" 23 Mar 2018. ...
- 另见: 50 million Facebook profiles of US voters harvested by data firm to aid Trump presidential campaign
- 深度追踪: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights
- 相关企业: Facebook Instagram (part of Facebook) Nordea Investment Management Twitter Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
作者: European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (EU)
"Challenges facing civil society organisations working on human rights in the EU", 19 Jan 2018...
作者: Michael Holder, businessGreen
The UK and Canada have joined with 24 other nations and regional states to launch a new global alliance aimed at phasing out coal-fired power and weaning the world off the most carbon intensive form of electricity generation. The new group was...
作者: Nina Chestney & Stine Jacobsen, Reuters (UK)
Since signing the Paris Agreement in 2015 [...] several countries have made national plans to phase out coal... The Powering Past Coal alliance brings together many of these countries and others that will commit to phasing out coal [and] sharing...