Union Carbide (part of Dow)
Union Carbide website: http://www.unioncarbide.com
作者: David Bilchitz
"The Necessity for a Business and Human Rights Treaty," 2 May 2016...
作者: Live Law News Network (India)
"Bhopal Tragedy: MP HC Stays Criminal Proceedings Against Ex-DGP For Aiding Warren Anderson Flee India", 21 Sep 2017...
- 另见: Amnesty International Demands Dow-Union Carbide Appear in Court - Activists join nations around the world to demand justice for Bhopal victims Former Union Carbide CEO Warren Anderson died unpunished, say survivors of Bhopal gas tragedy Union Carbide/Dow lawsuit (re Bhopal) 显示更多显示较少
- 相关企业: Dow Chemical Union Carbide (part of Dow)
作者: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
This year’s Annual Briefing highlights the rising impunity of companies’ involvement in human rights abuse...Unscrupulous companies are increasingly targeting activists, using the justice system to hold them accountable, with repression and lawsuits. ...
- 另见: New briefing on legal accountability: Corporate impunity is common & remedy for victims is rare
- 深度追踪: Corporate Legal Accountability Annual Briefings Latest Legal News
- 相关企业: adidas Arcelor Mittal Cerrejón Coal (joint venture Anglo American, BHP Billiton, Glencore) Chiquita ConocoPhillips DJ Houghton Dow Chemical Drummond Eternit (Switzerland) ExxonMobil Ford Kappes, Cassiday & Associates KiK Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) LafargeHolcim Lahmeyer Mineral Commodities (MRC) Natural Fruit Nestlé Nevsun RWE Shell Socfin Tiffany Titan Cement Trafigura Beheer Union Carbide (part of Dow) Villaggio Mall Vinci
作者: Hindustan Times
Around 336 tonnes of hazardous waste is lying in the premises of Union Carbide India Limited, the site of the infamous 1984 Bhopal gas tragedy, the government said...Environment minister Anil Madhav Dave, in a written reply in the Lok Sabha, said the...
作者: Kamil Omoteso, Coventry University, & Hakeem Yusuf, University of Birmingham in Critical perspectives on international business
"Accountability of transnational corporations in the developing world: The case for an enforceable international mechanism", 2017...