作者: BBC News
'Businesses urged to tackle modern slavery', 11 March 2019...
'Practical guidelines for data collection and calculation of greenhouse gas emissions from up- and downstream transportation and distribution', 27 February 2019...
作者: Löning - Human Rights & Responsible Business
Today, there are 40.3 million people in 167 countries affected... [W]omen and children are the most vulnerable... [T]wo thirds of the affected people live in Asia... [M]odern slavery risks have also risen throughout Europe... A key factor contributi...
作者: Lea Rankinen, S Group (Finland)
"Freedom of action for human rights defenders must be safeguarded", 08 April 2018 At the end of March the Thai court ordered human rights defender Andy Hall to pay 260 000 Eur in compensation for the defamation to Natural Fruit company. We are upse...
- 另見: Natural Fruit Company lawsuits (re defamation suits against Andy Hall, Thailand) Thai Court orders defender Andy Hall's payment of 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit co.; companies & business associations express concern
- 深度追蹤: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- 相關企業: "S Group" Natural Fruit
作者: Dominic Rushe, The Guardian (UK)
"NRA under mounting pressure as companies cut ties with gun lobby", 23 Feb 2018...
- 另見: USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
- 深度追蹤: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- 相關企業: Alamo Rent A Car (part of Vanguard Car Rental) Amazon.com Chubb Group Enterprise Rent-A-Car Hertz Vanguard Car Rental Wyndham
Der Fahrdienst-Vermittler Uber hat nach Ermittlungen zu Vorwürfen von Sexismus und systematischer Diskriminierung 20 Mitarbeiter entlassen. Weitere sieben Angestellte hätten eine „letzte Warnung erhalten“ und 31 seien in Schulungen geschickt worden,...
- 相關企業: Uber