- CARE International: See the Climate Change Information Center, supported by Care International's Poverty, Environment and Climate Change Network
- CIEL: See Ciel's Climate Change Program, and also its initaitive with WWF and Greenpeace on potential legal liability of executives at fossil fuel firms
- The Climate Group
- Climate Justice Program: See its explanation of the importance of a human rights perspective on climate change
- Greenpeace: See its petition to the Philippines Commission on Human Rights to hold carbon majors to account for climate impacts on human rights.
- Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung: See its December 2014 report "Carbon Majors Funding Loss and Damage"
- Oxfam: See Oxfam's work on the food industry and climate change - including Behind the Brands and its report "Standing on the Sidelines"
- International Trade Union Confederation: See ITUC's work promoting a "just transition" for workers to a low-carbon economy.
- Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice
- B-Team: See its call for bold climate action in Paris
- Business for Social Responsibility: See its research on Climate Change Adaptation
- Caring for Climate: Business forum launched by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Ceres: See Ceres' "Climate Declaration" through which companies call for US action on climate change & its Business for Innovative Climate & Energy Policy project.
- Corporate Leaders Group: See its communiqués on climate change
- International Organisation of Employers: See its work on the employment & social dimensions of climate change
- Institutional Investor Group on Climate Change
- We Mean Business Coalition