abusesaffiliationarrow-downarrow-leftarrow-rightarrow-upattack-typeburgerchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-upClock iconclosedeletedevelopment-povertydiscriminationdollardownloademailenvironmentexternal-linkfacebookfiltergenderglobegroupshealthC4067174-3DD9-4B9E-AD64-284FDAAE6338@1xinformation-outlineinformationinstagraminvestment-trade-globalisationissueslabourlanguagesShapeCombined Shapeline, chart, up, arrow, graphlocationmap-pinminusnewsorganisationotheroverviewpluspreviewArtboard 185profilerefreshIconnewssearchsecurityPathStock downStock steadyStock uptagticktooltiptwitteruniversalityweb

Diese Seite ist nicht auf Deutsch verfügbar und wird angezeigt auf English


21 Apr 2005

Shapi Shacinda, Reuters

Death toll in blast at Zambia mine climbs to 51

[A] blast at a Zambian mine...killed at least 51 people..."...We do not believe that anyone inside the blast area survived,' said Wang Aide, managing director of the Chinese-owned BGRIMM Explosives Plant, on the premises of Chambishi copper mine...BGRIMM Explosives, a division of Beijing General Research Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, is a major supplier of explosives for Chambishi, owned by China's NFC Mining Africa Plc, and other copper mines in Zambia...NFC Africa is 85 percent owned by China Non-Ferrous Metals Industries Foreign Engineering and Construction Group (CNFC China). Zambia's ZCCM Holdings Plc holds the remaining 15 percent stake.