Response from Tyson
Our team is working hard to help feed the world during this global health pandemic. Below are some examples of ways Tyson Foods is responding to COVID-19:
- We have... encouraged sick team members to stay home by relaxing attendance policies...
- We are taking the temperature of all team members before they enter any Tyson Foods facility... [and] installing infrared temperature walk-thru scanners at several Tyson facilities – and we have ordered scanners to be installed at all facilities. If a team member is sick, they cannot enter the facility.
- We have implemented social distancing measures...
- We began actively sourcing protective face coverings before the CDC recent guidance... and we’re aggressively securing more from sources around the world.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations placed in entrance areas / hallways.
- Staggered Breaks / Staggering team members as they come into plant.
- We’ll continue to update our blog and newsroom as the situation evolves.