Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
Author: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"An open letter from business to world leaders: "Be ambitious, and together we can address climate change" ", 29 Nov 2018...
- Related stories: Klimakonferenz COP24 in Katowice: Die Dimension Wirtschaft & Menschenrechte
- Related companies: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadia Group Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss Deutsche Post Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
Author: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"...In 2015, our coalition the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders – an informal group, facilitated by the World Economic Forum, of major global businesses from a range of sectors – called on governments to reach an ambitious climate deal, aligned with th...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP24 climate discussions
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change Mitigation
- Related companies: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadis Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Construction Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys ING JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver PWC Logistics Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
OPT: Mixed response from multinationals in Israeli solar sector accused of contributing to Palestinian displacement
In May 2018, Who Profits published a report that examines how Israel's solar energy industry contributes to Palestinian displacement. The report claims that Israeli solar projects in the Negev desert and Area C of the occupied West Bank descriminate...
With respect to claims by WhoProfits in their report, “Plundering the sun: The Israeli solar energy industry and Palestinian forced displacement” of May 2018, ABB states that it has not sold products or services to, nor made any investments into the...
- Related stories: OPT: Mixed response from multinationals working in Israeli solar sector, accused of contributing to Palestinian displacement
- This is a response from the following companies: ABB
Author: Fundación Ideas para la Paz, FIP
“Guías Colombia En Empresas, Derechos Humanos y DIH”...
In an attempt to gauge how Indian firms are coping with the interests of various stakeholders, a collaborative effort of non-profits—Oxfam India, Corporate Responsibility Watch, Praxis and Partners in Change—has put together the second edition of...
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!