Headquarters in Philippines
Aboitiz website: www.aboitiz.com.ph
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
These are examples of significant company contributions to humanitarian aid through 13 November 2013. This is not a comprehensive list, and we will keep adding items as we find them. [refers to Aboitiz, ABS-CBN, Air Asia Zest, Air21, Apple, Google,...
[PDF] Summary of discussions of the Forum on Business and Human Rights, prepared by the Chairperson, John Ruggie
Author: Prepared by the Chairperson, John Ruggie
The present document provides a summary of the discussions of the first annual Forum on Business and Human Rights, held on 4 and 5 December 2012. Due to the word limit of the document and the scale of the event (21 substantive sessions), this summary...
- Related stories: Summary of discussions of Forum on Business and Human Rights
- Related in-depth areas: Videos & text of presentations & discussions - UN Forum on Business and Human Rights 2012
- Related companies: ABB Aboitiz Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti BHP Billiton Cerrejón Coal (joint venture Anglo American, BHP Billiton, Glencore) Flextronics Gazprom Hitachi Jindal Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Nedbank Rio Tinto Sakhalin Energy (joint venture Shell, Gazprom, Mitsui, & Mitsubishi) Shell Total UBS Vale Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: Exedra Events
Five companies from India, Malaysia and Philippines were recognized for their outstanding initiatives in corporate social responsibility…The Asian CSR Awards, co-presented by Intel, is Asia's premier Awards program on corporate social responsibility.....
- Related companies: Aboitiz APCO Worldwide Coca-Cola Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) IBM Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Sagittarius Mines Inc (SMI) Shell Tetra Laval Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Xerox
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project, ASrIA, Trucost
In 2006, CDP [Carbon Disclosure Project] extended [its] information request to over 2000 companies in total, which included 125 from Asia excluding Japan... Overall, only 26% of the companies responded to the information request...The mixed response...
- Related stories: Carbon Disclosure Project, in which investors request corporate disclosure on carbon risk & management: ASrIA analyses findings for Asian companies
- Related companies: Aboitiz AXA Banpu Cheung Kong China Life Insurance China Mobile China Netcom China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel China Telecom China Unicom Chunghwa Telecom CITIC Pacific CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Dongfang Electric Electricity Generating Public Company Esprit General Electric Guangdong Electric Power Development (part of Guangdong Yudean Group) Guangzhou Development Industry Holdings Hang Seng Bank Henderson Land Hindustan Unilever Hon Hai Hong Kong Electric Huaneng Power International Hutchison Whampoa Hyundai Kia Motor Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) ICICI Indian Oil Corporation Infosys ITC Jardine Matheson Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kookmin Bank Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) MTR NTPC ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Posco PTT Reliance Industries S-Oil Samsung Siam Cement Singapore Airlines Singapore Telecommunications Sinopec State Bank of India Sun Hung Kai Properties Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Telekom Malaysia Tenaga Nasional Wharf Holdings Wipro Woori Financial Group
Author: Tina Arceo-Dumlao, Inquirer News Service
...there is an increasing tribe of CEOs that have lent time, effort and sometimes their own money to worthwhile projects. SundayBiz features here some of these CEOs, who are also active in the Philippine Business for Social Progress. [refers to Nestlé,...