Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries)
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor
APG Asset Management…has detailed the 19 companies it excludes from its portfolio – as well as outlining its plans to develop a formal environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy...During the year APG made investments in…energy saving...
- Related companies: Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems APG BP Daewoo International (part of Posco) General Dynamics Goodrich Hanwha L-3 Communications Larsen & Toubro Lockheed Martin NORINCO (China North Industries) Poongsan Raytheon Shell Tata Group Textron Total Vedanta Resources
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Legg Mason Lloyds TSB Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group
Author: Danske Bank
Blacklist: Aerostar, Alliant, Avichina, Dongfeng, General Dynamics, Hanwha, L-3 Communications, Lockheed Martin, Nissan, Poongsan Corporation, Raytheon, Singapore Tech., Textron [includes reasons for divestment]
- Related stories: Danske Bank divests from 13 companies on ethical grounds
- Related companies: Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems AviChina lndustry & Technology Danske Bank Dongfeng Motor General Dynamics Hanwha L-3 Communications Lockheed Martin Nissan Poongsan Raytheon ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering) Textron