Headquarters in USA
Agilent Technologies website: http://www.agilent.com
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
[List: ABB, ABN Amro, Adidas Salomon, Aeon, Agilent Technologies, Alcan, Alcoa, Alliance Unichem, ARCELOR, Atlas Copco, Aviva, BAA (British Airports Authority), Bank Of America., BASF, Baxter International, Boots, BP, British Airways, British Land,...
- Related stories: Innovest & Corporate Knights name global 100 most sustainable companies
- Related companies: ABB ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Alliance Unichem (now Alliance Boots) Arcelor (now ArcelorMittal) Atlas Copco Aviva Bank of America BASF Baxter International Boots (now Alliance Boots) BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British Airways British Land British Sky Broadcasting BT Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Canon Centrica Coca-Cola Danone Denso Deutsche Telekom Dexia Diageo Eastman Kodak Enbridge Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Gamesa General Electric GlaxoSmithKline GUS H&M HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Holmen HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola ING Insurance Australia Group Intel Johnson & Johnson Kesko Kuraray Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Land Securities Marks & Spencer Masco Matsushita (now Panasonic) Mitchells & Butlers Nike Nikko Cordial Nokia Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Docomo Pearson PepsiCo Pinnacle West Capital Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Royal Bank of Canada Royal Philips Electronics ST Microelectronics Sun Life Financial Toyota TransAlta Unilever United Technologies UPS Vestas Wind Systems Vodafone Volvo Group Westpac Weyerhaeuser Whitbread Xerox
Author: Human Rights Campaign
[Rates companies on policies and practices toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumer & public policy issues....
- Related companies: Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Apple AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Borders Group BP Capital One Cargill Cendant (now Avis Budget) Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group Cisco Systems Citigroup CMP Media (part of United Business Media) Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy Estée Lauder ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Dynamics General Mills GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nissan Nordstrom Northern Trust Olivia Companies Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Prudential Financial RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Rite Aid Rockwell Collins SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) SBC Communications (now AT&T) SC Johnson Sears Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data Toyota UBS Unisys United Business Media US Airways Viacom Volvo Car (part of Geely) Walgreen Washington Mutual Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Worldspan Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox
Author: Diane E. Lewis, Boston Globe
Aetna has one. So do Agilent Technologies, American Airlines, Bank One, Capital One, Intel, and Levi Strauss. All are top U.S. firms that have instituted anti-bias policies barring workplace discrimination against gays and lesbians...the number of...
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's
[Top 50 companies (highest scoring first): Co-operative Financial Services (part of Co-operative Group), Novo Nordisk, BP, British American Tobacco, BT Group, British Airports Authority (BAA), Rabobank, Rio Tinto, Shell, HP, Unilever, Anglo American,...
- Related stories: 2004 survey of corporate non-financial reporting, by SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's (highest scoring companies: Co-operative Financial Services, Novo Nordisk, BP)
- Related companies: ABB Abbott Laboratories ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcoa Allianz Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) Autostrade Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Barclays BASF Baxter International BC Hydro BHP Billiton BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British Airways British American Tobacco Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Camelot Canon Carrefour Chiquita City West Water Co-operative Group DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Daiwa Securities Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Endesa (part of Enel) Equinor (formerly Statoil) Eroski Ford Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hydro-Québec IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Manaaki Whenua Matsushita (now Panasonic) Merloni Elettrodomestici (part of Indesit Company) Mirant (part of NRG Energy) mmo2 (now O2) MTN MTR Natura Nippon Oil Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes Old Mutual PotashCorp Premier Oil Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics RWE SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sasol Severn Trent Shell Sony Starbucks Suez Suncor Swiss Re Talisman (part of Repsol) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Telecom Italia Tesco Total Toyota Unilever United Utilities VanCity Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Vodafone Volkswagen Watercare Services Westpac Weyerhaeuser Xerox
Author: Human Rights Campaign
Human Rights Campaign (HRC) released its third annual Corporate Equality Index, a report card listing the "best and worst" firms for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender employees...The number of firms with perfect scores doubled since the 2003...
- Related companies: Accenture Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Altria American Airlines American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb BB&T Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Booz Allen Hamilton Borders Group Capital One Cargill Charles Schwab ChoicePoint Chubb Group Circuit City Cisco Systems Citigroup Clear Channel Cumberland Farms Dean Foods Dell Deutsche Bank Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy ExxonMobil Faegre & Benson Fannie Mae Ford Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel International Steel JPMorgan Chase KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Kmart (part of Sears) Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lockheed Martin Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Oracle Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E PricewaterhouseCoopers Prudential Financial Quark RadioShack Replacements Ltd. SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) SC Johnson Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Southwest Airlines UBS Unilever Walmart Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Worldspan Xerox
Author: Business Ethics
The top four companies for 2004, in rank order, are Fannie Mae, Procter & Gamble, Intel, and St. Paul Companies -- all of which have made the list five years running...Other five-year firms include Avon Products, Ecolab, Herman Miller, Modine...
- Related companies: Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Aetna AFLAC Agilent Technologies AT&T Avon Cisco Systems Clorox Cummins Eastman Kodak Ecolab Fannie Mae Green Mountain Coffee Herman Miller HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel John Deere Kellogg Medtronic Merck Motorola Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Pitney Bowes Procter & Gamble Southwest Airlines Starbucks Timberland (part of VF Corp) Whirlpool
Author: Agilent Technologies
- Related companies: Agilent Technologies
Author: Michelle Leighton, Naomi Roht-Arriaza & Lyuba Zarsky, California Global Corporate Accountability Project
[coverage includes oil industry & high tech industry; environment; pollution & its impact on human health; health & safety in the workplace; labour rights; security arrangements & human rights abuses; supply chain; codes of conduct;...