Analog Devices website: www.analog.com
42 organisations and companies agree on guiding principles for the creation of sustainable batteries by 2030
Author: Modern Diplomacy
"42 Global Organizations Agree on Guiding Principles for Batteries to Power Sustainable Energy Transition", 23 January 2020....
- Related in-depth areas: Climate justice Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources Renewable energy & human rights
- Related companies: Analog Devices Audi (part of Volkswagen) BASF BMW Enel Envision Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) Fairphone Greentech Capital Advisors Honda Johnson Matthey LeasePlan Renault SGS SK Innovation Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM) Umicore Volkswagen Volvo Group
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. In 2020/2021 KnowTheChain will be becnhmarking 180 companies in three sectors. In 2019 will be publishing inves...
(Photo by Partidong Manggagawa) On 11 April 2016, workers of Seung Yeun Technology Industries (SYTIC) went on strike to demand the reinstatement of 20 workers allegedly dismissed for union activities, and to seek redress for violations of labour laws ...
Our exclusive environmental ranking of America's 500 largest corporations. [Top 5: HP, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Intel, IBM]
- Related stories: Newsweek publishes "Green Rankings" - largest 500 US firms ranked on climate change efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture ACE Group Adobe Systems Advance Auto Parts Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna Affiliated Computer Services AFLAC Agilent Technologies AIG Air Products Alcoa Allegheny Energy Allergan Alliant Techsystems Allstate Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Eagle Outfitters American Electric Power American Express Ameriprise Financial AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Analog Devices Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Archer Daniels Midland Arrow Electronics Assurant AT&T Atmos Energy AutoNation AutoZone Avery Dennison Avnet Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Beckman Coulter Bed Bath & Beyond Bemis Best Buy Big Lots BJ's Wholesale Club Boeing BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Bunge Burger King Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cablevision Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Carnival Caterpillar CBRL Group CBS CenterPoint Energy Cerner Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cincinnati Financial Cintas Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Comerica Commercial Metals Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Constellation Energy Cooper Industries Corning Costco CSX Cummins CVS D.R. Horton Danaher Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Diamond Offshore Drilling DirecTV Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Dr Pepper Snapple Group DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Eaton eBay Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Arts Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Energizer Entergy EOG Resources Estée Lauder Exelon Expedia ExxonMobil Family Dollar FedEx Fifth Third Bank FirstEnergy Fluor FMC Foot Locker Ford Forest Laboratories FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Gap General Dynamics General Electric General Mills Genzyme Gilead Sciences Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google (part of Alphabet) H&R Block Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Hasbro Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Hershey Hess Corporation Hewitt Associates Home Depot Honeywell Hormel Hospira HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana IBM Illinois Tool Works Ingersoll-Rand Intel International Paper Interpublic Group Intuit Invesco ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit John Deere Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Joy Global JPMorgan Chase KBR Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kohl's Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger L-3 Communications Leggett & Platt Limited Brands Lincoln National Lockheed Martin Loews Lorillard Tobacco (part of Carolina Group) Lowe's Macy's ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan Masco MasterCard Mattel McAfee (part of Intel) McDermott McDonald's McGraw Hill McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Micron Microsoft Mohawk Industries Molson Coors Monsanto (part of Bayer) Moody's Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Mylan Laboratories Nalco Holding Newell Rubbermaid Newmont Goldcorp News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northrop Grumman NRG Energy Nucor NYSE Euronext Occidental Petroleum Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Paychex Peabody Energy Pentair Pepco Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Philip Morris USA (part of Altria) Pinnacle West Capital Pitney Bowes PNC Financial Services Polo Ralph Lauren PPG PPL Praxair Principal Financial Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Reynolds American Ross Stores Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Sara Lee Schering-Plough Schlumberger Seagate Technology Sealed Air Sears Sempra Energy Shaw Group Sherwin-Williams Simon Property Southwest Airlines Sprint Stanley Works Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) SunTrust Banks Supervalu Sysco T. Rowe Price Target Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron Tiffany Time Warner TJX Tyco Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific United States Steel United Technologies UnitedHealth Group Urban Outfitters URS US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Virgin Group Visa Inc. Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Wendy's Wendy's/Arby's Group Western Union Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xcel Energy Xerox XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) Yahoo! (part of Verizon) YUM!
Can Building a Computer Be "No Sweat"? New Electronics Industry Code of Conduct addresses labor practices in overseas factories
Author: Steve Lippman, Trillium Asset Management
In October 2004, Hewlett-Packard [HP], Dell, and IBM released a joint Electronics Industry Code of Conduct, which Cisco [Cisco Systems], Intel, and Microsoft quickly endorsed as well... with a harmonized approach to addressing labor and employment...
Oil and gas companies, electric power producers, real estate firms, manufacturers, financial institutions, and automakers face a record number of global warming resolutions that have been filed by shareholders for the 2005 proxy season, according to...
- Related companies: Allergan American Electric Power Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Analog Devices Apache Avery Dennison Centex Chevron Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Corning Dominion Resources Dow Chemical ExxonMobil FirstEnergy Ford General Motors JPMorgan Chase Lennar Marathon Oil Newell Rubbermaid Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Ryland (now CalAtlantic Group) Simon Property Southern Company Tesoro TXU Unocal (part of Chevron) Vintage Petroleum Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil)