Headquarters in USA
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Blog: Business & human rights courses will influence firms to fill governance gaps & not disregard societal impacts
Author: Caroline Kaeb and David Scheffer, Principles for Responsible Management Education, in Opinio Juris
"The Corporate Joust with Morality," 6 Jun 2016...
- Related companies: Alpha Natural Resources Angie's List Anthem Apple Bank of America Coca-Cola Cummins eBay Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook General Motors Massey Energy (part of Alpha Natural Resources) MasterCard McDonald's MGM Resorts Nissan PayPal (part of eBay) Roche Salesforce.com Sony Toyota Tyson Volkswagen Walmart
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Author: Lawrence Hurley, Reuters
"Big business on winning side in U.S. top court's major rulings", 27 Jun 2015...
Author: Kelli Kennedy, Associated Press
"Consumer Group Sues Cigna, Alleges Discrimination" 28 Apr 2015...
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Hilton IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham
Author: Tony Cook and Tom LoBianco, The Indianapolis Star, and Doug Stanglin, USA Today
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence on Thursday signed into law revisions in the state's divisive Religious Freedom Restoration Act...[to counter] fears that it would allow businesses to discriminate against gays and lesbians... The business community and civic...
- Related stories: USA: Indiana law initially allows discrimination on "religious" grounds - Arkansas considers similar law, many companies oppose both
- Related companies: Anthem