APL Limited (part of Neptune Orient Lines)
Headquarters in Singapore
APL Limited website: http://www.apl.com
Author: BSR (Business for Social Responsibility)
BSR’s Clean Cargo Working Group has released its latest paper revealing average carbon emissions by trade lane for the ocean shipping industry. The release of the emissions data—reported by 13 of the world’s leading ocean container carriers, which...
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Group APL Limited (part of Neptune Orient Lines) Cosco Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Electrolux Hanjin Group Hanjin Shipping (part of Hanjin Group) Hapag-Lloyd Group Hyundai Group Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) NYK Line OOCL (part of Orient Overseas (International) Limited) TUI Travel
Author: Intl. Confederation of Free Trade Unions (ICFTU)
[Updated Jan 2005] The database has been compiled by the ICFTU, based on publicly available information. It is a database of companies which appear, from the information available, to have some form of relationship with Burma...This list is not...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Other issues Southeast Asia
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Kent Acer Aditya Birla Group Adventures Abroad Air Canada Air China Air France KLM Airbus Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Amer Aon APL Limited (part of Neptune Orient Lines) Aptech Bangkok Bank Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Ben Line Agencies Berli Jucker Bernas BJ Services Blue Mountain BlueScope Cambrian Caterpillar Cathay Pacific Celio CHC Chengda Chevalier Chia Khim Lee China Academy of Telecommunication Technology China Airlines China CAMC Engineering China Exim China Metallurgical (MCC) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Telecom Chiyoda Coles Group Cosco CP (Charoen Pokphand) Crédit Agricole Daewoo International (part of Posco) Davis Langdon DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diethelm Keller DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Dongfeng Motor Downer Edi East Asiatic Company Electricité et Eaux de Madagascar Eni Esri UK First Cabin Fortinet Fritz Werner Company Fuji Heavy Industries GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Garuda Indonesia General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hagemeyer Hapag-Lloyd Group Hazama Hitachi Hitchins Hutchison Whampoa Hyosung Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group IHC Caland Indian Airlines Indian Oil Corporation Inetol Headwear Ingersoll-Rand Intergraph International Finerhandel International Hardwood Flooring International SOS Italthai (Italian-Thai Development Public Company) Itochu Ivanhoe Mines (now Turquoise Hill Resources) Japan Airlines Jardine Matheson Jet Gold JFE Kajima Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kmart (part of Sears) KMC Oiltools KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Korea East-West Power (part of Korea Electric Power) Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) Korea United Pharm Leeward Capital Leica Geosystems Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Lexmark LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) LightPointe Lloyd's of London Lonely Planet Louis Dreyfus LSG Sky Chefs Lufthansa Majuko Malaysia Airlines MAN Marubeni Michelin Midas Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) MMC Nera Nestlé Network Equipment Technologies NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) Nippon Koei Nippon Oil Nishimatsu Construction Nissei Noble Caledonia OCBC Bank OCS Okaya Omega Watches (part of Swatch) ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) OOCL (part of Orient Overseas (International) Limited) Otis (part of United Technologies) Pansea Hotels & Resorts Pertamina Petronas PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Qantas Airways Ranbaxy Laboratories Rheinmetall Robbins Timber Rolls-Royce plc Samsung Schenker Schindler Schlumberger Schneider Electric Sea Containers Senao Shangri-La Hotel Shin Siemens Singapore Petroleum Sinopec Snamprogetti (part of Eni) Sojitz Solvay SriLankan Airlines State Bank of India Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) Sun Wah Suzuki Swatch Swift (co-operative) Telekom Malaysia Texchem Thai Airways International Thomas Cook Total Toyota Ukrspetsexport UMW United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) Van de Stadt Waagner-Biro Willis Zhejiang Orient Holding ZTE
More than a dozen manufacturers, retailers, and shipping companies have announced the Clean Cargo Environmental Performance Survey for shippers to gauge their carriers’ environmental management performance and address the environmental impacts of their...
- Related in-depth areas: Maritime Industry
- Related companies: APL Limited (part of Neptune Orient Lines) Atlantic Container Line Chiquita Del Monte Foods Evergreen Group Evergreen Marine (part of Evergreen Group) General Motors Great White Fleet (part of Chiquita) Hapag-Lloyd Group Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA K Line Mattel New United Motor Manufacturing (joint venture General Motors & Toyota) Nike NYK Line OOCL (part of Orient Overseas (International) Limited) P&O (part of Dubai World) P&O Nedlloyd (joint venture between P&O and Royal Nedlloyd) Royal Nedlloyd Starbucks Teragren Toyota Williams Sonoma