Headquarters in Australia
Author: Béatrice Heraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Grève mondiale pour le climat : ces entreprises qui poussent leurs salariés à manifester », 16 septembre 2019....
Author: UN Global Compact
“87 empresas principales marcan el camino hacia un futuro C 1,5 ° en la Cumbre de Acción por el Clima de la ONU”, 22 de septiembre de 2019...
- Related companies: América Movil Asics Atlassian Bharti Airtel Burberry Co-operative Group Coop Danmark Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus EDP (Energias de Portugal) Electrolux Ericsson Firmenich Glovo IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Malwee Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orsted Salesforce.com Scania Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Wipro
Author: UN Global Compact
87 major companies... are taking action to align their businesses with what scientists say is needed to limit the worst impacts of climate change. Responding to a call-to-action issued in June by a group of business, civil society and UN leaders, the...
- Related stories: Climate Week 2019: Calls for stronger commitments by govts. & companies on climate change
- Related companies: América Movil AstraZeneca Atlassian Bharti Airtel BT Burberry Co-operative Group Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus EDP (Energias de Portugal) Electrolux Ericsson Firmenich Glovo Guess HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Levi Strauss Nepal Tea Development Corporation Ltd (NTDC) (Triveni Group) Nestlé Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orange Reliance Industries Saint-Gobain Salesforce.com SAP Scania Schneider Electric Seventh Generation Signify Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Unilever Wipro
Author: David Crowe, Sydney Morning Herald
Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has dismissed the Morrison government's plan to stop protesters boycotting companies they oppose, declaring all Australians had a "basic right" to try to force a business to change its behaviour....
- Related stories: Australia: Civil liberties groups and business speak out over PM's proposal to ban protesters boycotting companies
- Related companies: Atlassian
Australia: Civil liberties groups and business speak out over PM's proposal to ban protesters boycotting companies
Civil society groups and business speak out against proposals of the Morrison government to stop protesters boycotting companies they oppose.
Author: Nat Levy, GeekWire
...[D]riving progress on addressing climate change is what’s best for the economic health, jobs, and competitiveness of our companies and our country... [W]e stand by our conviction that a commitment to the Paris Agreement requires a just transition...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: ABB adidas Adobe Systems Allianz Alphabet Aon Apple Atlassian Autodesk Bank of America Bertelsmann Brown-Forman Corporation Cargill Chobani Citigroup CMS Energy Coca-Cola Corning Dana Décathlon DuPont Ecolab Edison International Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Gap Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Gucci Henkel Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA InterContinental Hotels Kering Levi Strauss Mars MasterCard Microsoft Mondelēz International National Grid Nestlé NRG Energy Patagonia PepsiCo PG&E Public Service Enterprise Group PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Stonyfield Farm Tesla Motors Thrive Global Tiffany Total Unilever Verizon Virgin Group Walt Disney Zurich