AviChina lndustry & Technology
"...[M]any Chinese firms have realised they need to undertake CSR, but have no idea how. They don't take environmental protection seriously, but then plant some trees. Labour relations are bad, so they build new offices for the government. Their...
With external research provided by Sustainalytics, Wespath identified 39 companies for exclusion from its portfolios under its Human Rights Guideline.
Author: Huang Hongxiang, China Dialogue
...More and more Chinese companies are paying attention to CSR. This has been an important change in how they work overseas in the last few years and could help to solve the difficulties they face. The experiences of Western firms investing overseas...
- Related stories: Chinese companies investing overseas should understand how to address social & environmental issues
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: AviChina lndustry & Technology
Author: Danske Bank
Blacklist: Aerostar, Alliant, Avichina, Dongfeng, General Dynamics, Hanwha, L-3 Communications, Lockheed Martin, Nissan, Poongsan Corporation, Raytheon, Singapore Tech., Textron [includes reasons for divestment]
- Related stories: Danske Bank divests from 13 companies on ethical grounds
- Related companies: Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems AviChina lndustry & Technology Danske Bank Dongfeng Motor General Dynamics Hanwha L-3 Communications Lockheed Martin Nissan Poongsan Raytheon ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering) Textron
Author: Genocide Intervention Network
The Peer Performance Analysis examines the historical performance of companies identified by SDTF as “Highest Offenders” in Sudan, as compared to the historical and forecasted performance of each company’s peer group. [companies examined: Petrochina,...
- Related stories: Study finds companies targeted for divestment from Sudan underperformed their competitors
- Related companies: Alstom AviChina lndustry & Technology Electricity Generating Public Company Harbin Dongan Engine Indian Oil Corporation Lundin Petroleum ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina Petronas Scomi Sinopec Total Wartsila