Bank Negara Indonesia
Headquarters in Indonesia
Bank Negara Indonesia website: www.bni.co.id
Author: Global Business Initiative on Human Rights
"Understanding and Implementing Respect for Human Rights in a Business Context: A Conference for Business Leaders", 6 Nov 2014...
- Related stories: Indonesia: Report on business leader meetings on human rights
- Related companies: adidas APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited) Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Bank Negara Indonesia BASF Chevron General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Sampoerna Shell Sime Darby Sinar Mas Group Total
Author: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA)
The Taking Stock report focuses on identifying the key investment themes which investors should be evaluating in order to analyze environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues relevant to the largest and highest impact sectors in Asia...banks,...
- Related stories: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA) & IFC report highlights key themes by sector for analysis of Asian companies' environmental, social & governance performance
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited) Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) B&Q (part of Kingfisher) Bank Negara Indonesia Banpu BHP Billiton BYD Celestica Cemex China Exim China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel Cisco Systems Citigroup CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Debenhams Dell Flextronics Ford GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Gap Gold Peak Grameen Bank H&M Henan Rebecca Hitachi Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Huawei Technologies IBM IKEA ING Intel Jabil Circuit Jaya Tiasa JPMorgan Chase Kingfisher Kookmin Bank Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Limited Brands Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Luen Thai NEC New Look Newmont Nike ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Patagonia Pentland Group PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Polo Ralph Lauren Posco PTT Rabobank Reebok (part of adidas) Rimbunan Hijau Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury Sanmina-SCI Sharp Shenhua Group Siam Cement Sinar Mas Group Sinopec Solectron Sony Stora Enso Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) UPM Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Yanzhou Coal Yue Yuen
Author: Myriam Vander Stichele, SOMO
The private financial industry...[has] a major influence on...who in society gets access to financing and protection against risks; ... how financial services benefit the rich or the marginalized, sustainable development or environmental destruction. ...
- Related companies: ABN Amro Bank Austria Creditanstalt Bank Negara Indonesia Bechtel BNP Paribas Citibank (part of Citigroup) Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Ernst & Young Fortis Grameen Bank ING KPMG Lehman Brothers Moody's Munich Re PricewaterhouseCoopers Rabobank Royal Bank of Scotland Société Générale Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill) Standard Chartered Triodos Bank West LB