Banpu website: www.banpu.co.th
This first index covers 30 companies measured based on 73 indicators applied at company level across various thematic areas (namely: economic development, business conduct, lifecycle management, community wellbeing, working conditions, environmental...
Author: El Espectador (Colombia)
“100 compañías emiten 71% de los gases responsables del cambio climático”, 15 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Abu Dhabi National Oil Co Adaro Energy Alliance Resource Partners LP Alpha Natural Resources Anadarko Apache Arch Coal Bahrain Petroleum Co (BAPCO) Banpu BHP Billiton BP Bukit Asam (Persero) Bumi Resources Canadian Natural Resources Chesapeake Energy Chevron China Coal Energy (part of China National Coal Group) China National Offshore Oil Corporation (see CNOOC) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) Cloud Peak Energy Coal India (CIL) ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Devon Energy Drummond Ecopetrol Egyptian General Petroleum EnCana EOG Resources Exxaro ExxonMobil Gazprom Glencore Hess Corporation Husky Energy Indika Energy INPEX Iraq National Oil Company KazMunayGas Kideco Jaya Agung Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Lukoil Marathon Oil Murphy Oil Murray Energy NACCO Industries National Iranian Oil Co National Oil Corporation of Libya Natural Resource Partners L.P Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Noble Energy Novatek Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) OMV PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela) Peabody Energy Pemex Pertamina Peter Kiewit Sons Petoro AS Petrobras Petroecuador Petroleum Development Oman LLC Petronas Qatar Petroleum Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Russian Coal RWE Sasol Saudi Aramco Singareni Collieries Company Sonangol Sonatrach Southwestern Energy Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Syrian Petroleum Co Tatneft Teck Resources Total TurkmenGaz Turkmennebit Vistra Energy Westmoreland Coal Co YPF
Author: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA)
The Taking Stock report focuses on identifying the key investment themes which investors should be evaluating in order to analyze environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues relevant to the largest and highest impact sectors in Asia...banks,...
- Related stories: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA) & IFC report highlights key themes by sector for analysis of Asian companies' environmental, social & governance performance
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited) Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) B&Q (part of Kingfisher) Bank Negara Indonesia Banpu BHP Billiton BYD Celestica Cemex China Exim China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel Cisco Systems Citigroup CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Debenhams Dell Flextronics Ford GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Gap Gold Peak Grameen Bank H&M Henan Rebecca Hitachi Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Huawei Technologies IBM IKEA ING Intel Jabil Circuit Jaya Tiasa JPMorgan Chase Kingfisher Kookmin Bank Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Limited Brands Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Luen Thai NEC New Look Newmont Nike ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Patagonia Pentland Group PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Polo Ralph Lauren Posco PTT Rabobank Reebok (part of adidas) Rimbunan Hijau Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury Sanmina-SCI Sharp Shenhua Group Siam Cement Sinar Mas Group Sinopec Solectron Sony Stora Enso Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) UPM Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Yanzhou Coal Yue Yuen
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project, ASrIA, Trucost
In 2006, CDP [Carbon Disclosure Project] extended [its] information request to over 2000 companies in total, which included 125 from Asia excluding Japan... Overall, only 26% of the companies responded to the information request...The mixed response...
- Related stories: Carbon Disclosure Project, in which investors request corporate disclosure on carbon risk & management: ASrIA analyses findings for Asian companies
- Related companies: Aboitiz AXA Banpu Cheung Kong China Life Insurance China Mobile China Netcom China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel China Telecom China Unicom Chunghwa Telecom CITIC Pacific CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Dongfang Electric Electricity Generating Public Company Esprit General Electric Guangdong Electric Power Development (part of Guangdong Yudean Group) Guangzhou Development Industry Holdings Hang Seng Bank Henderson Land Hindustan Unilever Hon Hai Hong Kong Electric Huaneng Power International Hutchison Whampoa Hyundai Kia Motor Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) ICICI Indian Oil Corporation Infosys ITC Jardine Matheson Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kookmin Bank Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) MTR NTPC ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina Posco PTT Reliance Industries S-Oil Samsung Siam Cement Singapore Airlines Singapore Telecommunications Sinopec State Bank of India Sun Hung Kai Properties Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Telekom Malaysia Tenaga Nasional Wharf Holdings Wipro Woori Financial Group