Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Ben Protess & Stephanie Clifford, New York Times (USA)
...More than 200 people, primarily American service members or family members of soldiers killed in Iraq, filed [a] lawsuit on Monday in federal court in Brooklyn. Citing more than 50 attacks on American citizens stationed or working in Iraq during the...
- Related stories: Servicemembers sue 5 banks in US court over allegedly funding terror attacks in Iraq through banks' ties to Iran
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Arab Bank Bank of China Barclays Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Credit Suisse HSBC NatWest (part of Royal Bank of Scotland) Royal Bank of Scotland Standard Chartered
Author: Ian Silvera, International Business Times
"UK Mental Health: Barclays, BT and Royal Mail Team Up to Target Depression in the Workplace", 9 Oct 2014 ...
A regional overview...
Companies accused of profiting from Palestinian deaths through supply of military equipment to Israeli Govt.
Companies with a manufacturing presence in the UK are alleged to have profited from Palestinian deaths in Gaza through the supply of military equipment to the Israeli Government. We invited the companies singled out in the report by RT, featured below...
Somaliland: Withdrawal of international money transfer services will negatively impact the poor, says columnist
Author: Michela Wrong, in Foreign Policy
"Franchise Opportunity: Western Union in Somaliland?" 25 August 2014...
New documentary “The Price We pay” highlights reality of human rights impact of tax avoidance by companies
Author: Filmoption International
"Trailer - THE PRICE WE PAY - a feature documentary by Harold Crooks", 13 Aug 2014...
- Related stories: "The Price We Pay" documentary on human rights impacts of tax avoidance
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: Apple Barclays Google (part of Alphabet)
Author: الميادين، (لبنان)
تشهد عدة دول أوروبية ومنها بريطانيا حملات متنامية تدعو إلى مقاطعة إسرائيل ومعاقبتها، شاركت فيها نقابات ومؤسسات أكاديمية وشركات تجارية، في إطار حملة منظمة ومستمرة منذ سنوات... ربما لم تكن اسرائيل تدرك أن الاحتجاجات الغربية المناهضة لعدوانها على غزة...
[PDF] Evidence of Corporate Disclosure relevant to the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
This research was conducted to inform understanding of how companies currently report on their human rights performance, and how this maps against the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights. The research reviewed corporate disclosure of...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Associated British Foods Aviva Barclays BHP Billiton BMW BP Carrefour Chiquita Citigroup Coca-Cola Ericsson Ford Gap GlaxoSmithKline H&M Henkel Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) L'Oreal McDonald's Merck Microsoft Nestlé Nike Nokia Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PepsiCo Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Randgold (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Shell Société Générale Starbucks Timberland (part of VF Corp) Total Unilever VF Corp Vodafone