Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
A third of pesticide sales by 5 largest companies allegedly contain 'highly hazardous' chemicals, analysis finds; includes company comments
According to new research by Public Eye and Unearthed, over a third of the pesticide sales made by the world's five largest pesticide companies - Bayer, BASF, Syngenta, FMC and Corteva - contain chemicals that are highly toxic to human health or the...
Les commentaires ci-dessous:“BASF takes the claim “no compromise on Product Stewardship” seriously. Details about our product stewardship program can be found here. If you have concerns about the use of BASF products, please contact us.”
- Related stories: Tunisie: Les pesticides vendus par Bayer, Dow Chemical et BASF menaceraient la santé des agriculteurs
- This is a response from the following companies: BASF
42 organisations and companies agree on guiding principles for the creation of sustainable batteries by 2030
Author: Modern Diplomacy
"42 Global Organizations Agree on Guiding Principles for Batteries to Power Sustainable Energy Transition", 23 January 2020....
- Related in-depth areas: Climate justice Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources Renewable energy & human rights
- Related companies: Analog Devices Audi (part of Volkswagen) BASF BMW Enel Envision Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) Fairphone Greentech Capital Advisors Honda Johnson Matthey LeasePlan Renault SGS SK Innovation Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM) Umicore Volkswagen Volvo Group
With BASF’s new Corporate Strategy, which is being implemented since January 2019, BASF has confirmed and strengthened its commitment towards sustainability and respect for human rights. For years, BASF has acknowledged publicly its responsibility to...
Author: Europe 1
« Lutte contre les inégalités : 34 entreprises mondiales s'engagent », 23 août 2019...
- Related stories: G7 : Les entreprises s'engagent contre les inégalités et pour l'environnement
- Related companies: Accenture AXA BASF BNP Paribas Crédit Agricole Danone Dr Pepper Snapple Group Edelman Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Goldman Sachs Groupe BPCE Henkel IKEA J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson Kering L'Oreal Legal & General Investment Management Mars Renault Ricoh Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez TIAA-CREF Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Virgin Group
Author: Sustainable Brands
"200 CEOs Call on New EU Leaders for Sustainable Europe by 2030", 23 July 2019...