Bell Helicopter (part of Textron)
Headquarters in USA
Bell Helicopter website: http://www.bellhelicopter.textron.com
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Bell Helicopter to respond to human rights concerns regarding its participation in the Bahrain International Defence Exhibition and Conference. Bell Helicopter did not respond.
- Related stories: NGOs urge arms companies to boycott Bahrain defence conference
- This is a non response from the following companies: Bell Helicopter (part of Textron)
In October 2017, rights groups called on AeroVironment, BAE Systems, Bell Helicopter, and Lockheed Martin to withdraw their participation from the Bahrain International Defence Exhibition and Conference (BIDEC). Military equipment sold to Bahrain at...
Author: Sandy Smith, Occupational Hazards [USA]
The 16 diverse companies named by Occupational Hazards as the 2004 America's Safest Companies share dedication to safe work, healthy workers...The 2004 America's Safest Companies are Anheuser-Busch, Bell Helicopter [part of Textron], DeFabCo, DSM...
- Related companies: Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Bell Helicopter (part of Textron) DeFabCo DSM Energy Northwest Ford, Bacon & Davis Freudenberg Freudenberg-NOK (joint venture Freudenberg & NOK) Inland Printing L'Oreal Milliken Monsanto NOK Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Texas Instruments Textron Washington Group
Author: Amnesty International
As this study shows, the governments of the G8 authorize unparalleled levels of arms and related assistance to the world's armed forces and law enforcement agencies, but often to those who persistently commit gross human rights violations - equipping...
- Related stories: G8 Arms Exports & Human Rights Violations (Amnesty International)
- Related companies: Air Cess BAE Systems Bell Helicopter (part of Textron) Boeing Bombardier Booz Allen Hamilton Brenco International Carl Walther Carlyle Group Diehl DynCorp Eclats Antivols Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Fiat Finmeccanica Fritz Werner Company Gazprom General Dynamics General Motors Giat (now Nexter) Heckler & Koch Kawasaki Heavy Industries Mauser-Werke MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) New Gomair Nico-Pyrotechnik Nortel Networks Panhard Planetair Pratt and Whitney (part of United Technologies) R-Plus Rheinmetall Rivolier Smith and Wesson ST Kinetics (Singapore Technologies Kinetics, part of ST Engineering) Suburban Guns Textron Thyssen Henschel United Technologies Vinnell (part of Northrop Grumman)
Author: Otto J. Reich, U.S. Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, Remarks to the Inter-American Development Bank Conference on Corporate Social Governance
[includes references to initiatives by Bell Helicopter, Bank of America, Wal-Mart, Caterpillar, ITT Industries, John Deere, General Electric, Procter & Gamble, Sun Microsystems, Daimler-Chrysler]