Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
Hong Kong: Employees and unions allege companies of intimidating workers who speak out in protests and pressuring them to echo govt's official line
Author: New York Times
“In Hong Kong, China Threatens Businesses and Workers”, 31 May 2020...
Author: L'Express et AFP (France)
« Environnement : 92 grands patrons français plaident pour une relance "verte" », 4 ami 2020...
- Related stories: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Related in-depth areas: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) : Réponses apportées par les gouvernements et les entreprises
- Related companies: Air France KLM Airbus AXA BNP Paribas Chanel Danone EDF Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Michelin Renault SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer) Société Générale Thales
Report finds continued increase in fossil fuel financing by major banks despite calls for climate action
In March 2020, a group of NGOs led by Rainforest Action Network published the Banking on Climate Change 2020 report. The report finds that 35 private-sector banks have provided USD $2.7 trillion for fossil fuel projects in the four years since the...
Author: BNP Paribas
[Full response attached]...
- Related stories: Report finds continued increase in fossil fuel financing by major banks despite calls for climate action
- This is a response from the following companies: BNP Paribas
Further information, including the full benchmark report, is available here (in French).