Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
Cambodia: Nine representatives of Bunong indigenous communities attend a hearing in French court over land disputes with company
Author: Long Kimmarita, The Phnom Penh Post
"Bunong group attends French court hearing over land dispute", 1 October 2019...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Socfin-KCD rubber plantations allegedly displace indigenous peoples & aggravate poverty, according to FIDH report
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Bolloré Socfin
Pour la version française de ce profil, cliquez ici....
Author: Belga (Belgique)
« Des ONG portent plainte aux Pays-Bas contre ING pour son soutien à l'huile de palme », 5 juillet 2019...
- Related stories: NGOs file OECD complaint against Dutch bank ING for financing alleged palm oil abuses; incl. company comments
- Related companies: Bolloré Socfin Wilmar International
NGOs file OECD complaint against Dutch bank ING for financing alleged palm oil abuses; incl. company comments
On 5 July, Friends of the Earth groups from the Netherlands, Liberia and Indonesia filed a complaint against Dutch bank ING Group with the Dutch National Contact Point (NCP) for the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises. The complaint concerns...