Royal Boskalis Westminster
Headquarters in Netherlands
Boskalis website: www.boskalis.com
Author: World Maritime News
'Unions to Fight Against Boskalis’ Fairmount Crew Replacement Plans' 13 Nov 2017...
SOMO/Both Ends rejoinder to Atradius and Dutch dredging companies regarding "Dredging in the Dark" report
Author: SOMO / Both Ends
SOMO and Both Ends sent the following statement, following responses by Atradius, Boskalis and Van Oord to the report "Dredging in the Dark"....
Author: Boskalis and Van Oord
...The project was executed according to these principles and we took our responsibility as demonstrated by taking additional steps to establish the environmental and social impact of the project by commissioning an environmental impact assessment...
- Related stories: Egypt: "Dredging in the Dark" report calls for human rights due diligence from firms that were involved in Suez Canal project - companies respond
- This is a response from the following companies: Boskalis Van Oord
Egypt: "Dredging in the Dark" report calls for human rights due diligence from firms that were involved in Suez Canal project - companies respond
In March 2016, SOMO and Both Ends published "Dredging in the Dark". As the report summary states: "Two Dutch dredging companies and the Dutch government played a major role in the recent effort to widen and deepen the Suez Canal. SOMO and Both ENDS a...
In August 2015 Madr Masr quoted an Egyptian health ministry official as saying that 10 workers had died on the construction phase for the new Suez Canal development (5 from natural causes such as pre-existing medical conditions and heart attacks, and 5...
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited companies in the Challenge Consortium to respond to this article. The consortium members are National Marine Dredging Company, Boskalis, Van Oord, and Jan de Nul. The consortium sent the following...
- Related stories: Suez Canal development in Egypt - reports of worker injuries and deaths
- This is a response from the following companies: Boskalis
Author: Amnesty Intl. Netherlands
In producing this series Amnesty International has collaborated and consulted with companies that participate in the section’s Round Table...The Members of the Round Table: ABN Amro, Ahold, Akzo Nobel, Boskalis Westminster, C&A, DSM, Heineken, ING....
- Related stories: Amnesty Intl. Netherlands launches report on business & forced labour, produced in consultation with 15 multinationals
- Related in-depth areas: Case examples
- Related companies: ABN Amro Ahold Delhaize Akzo Nobel Boskalis C&A DSM Heineken ING Rabobank Royal Numico Royal Philips Electronics Royal Vendex KBB Sara Lee Shell Unilever
[DOC] [Dutch Roundtable on Business and Human Rights submission to UN consultation on business & human rights]
Author: Kees van Tilburg, Chairman of Dutch Roundtable on Business and Human Rights
The Round Table is a forum where both Dutch multinationals as well as the Dutch Section of Amnesty International are represented...Companies represented now in the Round Table are: ABN AMRO Bank, Akzo Nobel, C&A Nederland, Heineken International,...
European Commission publishes guidance for ship recycling requiring environmental & human rights standards; NGOs welcome move
Author: NGO Shipbreaking Platform
"Press Release – European Union sets a global standard for sustainable ship recycling: NGOs call on shipping companies to use EU approved yards", 12 Apr 2016...