Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Access to Medicine Foundation
"Access to Medicine Index 2016," Nov 2016...
- Related stories: UN Forum 2016: Materials launched
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Takeda Pharmaceutical
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Coca-Cola’s Swaziland subsidiary helped it stay involved in apartheid So. Africa, generates “unaccountable billions” for Swazi monarchy - investigative report
Author: Khadija Sharife, 100Reporters (USA)
"Trade Secrets: Coca-Cola’s Hidden Formula for Avoiding Taxes", 3 Dec 2015...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Ceres' Feeding Ourselves Thirsty report evaluates 37 food companies on their water use, stewardship and policies, including the right to access to water. The report provides recommendations for how investment analysts can more effectively evaluate...
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage
Author: Access to Medicines Index
- Related stories: 2014 Access to Medicines Index released - GSK, Novo Nordisk at top
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi-Aventis Takeda Pharmaceutical
Author: Access to Medicines Index
[DOC] “El sector farmacéutico hace más para mejorar el acceso a la medicina en los países en desarrollo, pero su actuación en algunos aspectos es mejorable” - 17 de noviembre de 2014...
Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines - company responses/non-responses
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In January 2014, the Innovative Pharmaceutical Association of South Africa (IPASA) was accused of planning and funding an advocacy campaign on behalf of its member companies. The campaign allegedly sought to oppose South Africa’s efforts to introduce...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Allergan Amgen AstraZeneca Baxter International Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly Galderma Johnson & Johnson Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi-Aventis Servier Takeda Pharmaceutical