Author: Phillip Inman, The Guardian
"Thousands of UK workers' pay to rise as living wage increases", 11 November 2019...
UK: Outsourcing company Capita to set wage minimum to real living wage, increasing pay for almost 6000 workers
Author: Julia Kollewe, The Guardian
"Capita increases pay for almost 6,000 workers to real living wage", 12 September 2019...
- Related companies: Capita
Author: [column] Zoe Williams, Guardian [UK]
A thinktank wants to cut crime with 'John Lewis jails', but the plan to get prisoners working looks more like a new opportunity for giant corporations…There are big, troubling issues with the direction of travel…as soon as prisoners turn into a profit...
Author: FairPensions [UK]
Investors…are issuing a call to FTSE 100 companies to adopt Living Wage standards across their UK operations. The broad investor coalition…co-ordinated by FairPensions is writing jointly signed letters to the CEO’s of each FTSE 100 company asking for...
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations: Acciona, Accor, Adidas, Advanced Micro Devices, Aeon, Air France-KLM, Alcoa, Amazon.com, Atlantia, Atlas Copco, BASF, Baxter International, BG Group, BHP Billiton, British Land, British Sky Broadcasting,...
- Related stories: 2009 list of Global 100 "Most Sustainable Corporations" issued
- Related companies: Acciona Accor adidas Advanced Micro Devices AEON Air France KLM Alcoa Amazon.com Atlantia Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International BG Group BHP Billiton British Land British Sky Broadcasting Cable and Wireless Cairn Energy Capita Centrica Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daikin Danone Dell Deutsche Boerse Dexus Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak EnCana Eni Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Geberit Genzyme GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs H&M Hochtief Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Intel Kesko Kuraray L'Oreal Lafarge Land Securities Lend Lease London Stock Exchange Lonmin Michelin Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Munich Re Neste Oil Nike Nokia Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Data NTT Docomo NYK Line PG&E Pinnacle West Capital Procter & Gamble Prologis Prudential plc Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Sainsbury Saint-Gobain Saipem (part of Eni) SAP SCA Scania Sekisui Chemical Sims Group Smith & Nephew Sompo Japan State Street Statoil Stora Enso Swiss Re Telus TNT (part of TPG) Toppan Printing Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota TPG Transcanada Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Wartsila Whitbread
Author: Innovest Strategic Value Advisors & Corporate Knights
The Global 100 list for 2008:...
- Related stories: 100 "most sustainable companies" for 2008 - MTR is first Chinese company, Rio Tinto also added; Google, HSBC, Scottish & Southern dropped
- Related companies: 3i Acciona Atlantia BT Capita Deutsche Boerse Eni Genzyme Google Mitsubishi Group MTR Neste Oil Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NTT Docomo NYK Line Rio Tinto Saipem (part of Eni) Scottish and Southern Energy Sekisui Chemical Serco Shell Toppan Printing Toyota Transcanada Westpac