Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
Author: Amigos de la Tierra América Latina y el Caribe
“Informe: Estado del agua en América Latina y el Caribe”- 1 de diciembre de 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: Anheuser-Busch InBev Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) Brookfield Carrefour Coca-Cola Emgesa (parte de Enel) EPM (Empresas Públicas de Medellín) Ford Grupo Agbar Isagen (part of Brookfield) Itaú Unibanco Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Metro Group Nestlé SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Suez Telefónica Veolia (formerly Vivendi) Veolia Water (part of Veolia Environnement) Volkswagen
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Limited (CHRB Ltd)
The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Key Findings Report was released 13 Mar 17....
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases ranking results on human rights performance of 98 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coach Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Woolworths Group Woolworths Limited YUM!
Vigeo Eiris releases new study assessing how 3000 companies worldwide address four key areas of human rights
The human rights responsibilities of business in a changing world - 23 February 2017...
Brasil: Mércia Silva from InPacto talks about the struggle to combat forced labour & with other groups claim the “dirty list” is under attack
Author: Leon Kaye, Triple Pundit (USA)
“Brazil’s Political Turmoil Endangers 20 Years of Progress on Forced Labor”, 11 January 2017...
- Related stories: Brazil: Govt. ignores Supreme Court, civil society and other authorities & continues not publishing the "dirty list" of slave labour
- Related companies: Cargill Carrefour JBS Walmart
Author: Anchalee Pipattanawattanakul, Greenpeace
Migrant workers from Cambodia and Myanmar are being used as forced labour in the Thai fishing industry. Using tricks of deception, non-binding verbal agreements and induced debt, these workers catch fish both for human consumption and the pet food...
- Related stories: Thailand: Greenpeace's investigation exposes severe labour rights abuses of rogue overseas fishing fleet in animal food export supply chain
- Related companies: Carrefour Coles Group (part of Wesfarmers) Costco Kroger Nestlé Ocado Sainsbury's Tesco Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Woolworths Group