Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase)
Headquarters in USA
Chase website: www.chase.com
Author: Business and Human Rights Resource Centre
These are examples of significant company contributions through 16 Mar; not a comprehensive list. [refers to: Abbot, Abbott and Abbott, Aflac, American Airlines, American Eagle, American Express, Amgen, AMR, Amway, Apple, AT&T, Bank of America,...
- Related companies: American Airlines American Express Amgen AMR (see American Airlines) Amway (part of Alticor) Apple AT&T Bank of America Bank of Montreal Best Western Boeing Brookstone Caterpillar Charles Schwab Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Credit Suisse DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Eli Lilly Facebook Fast Retailing Fifth Third Bank Fujitsu General Electric General Mills Goldman Sachs Google Honda JPMorgan Chase Kraft Foods Kyocera Levi Strauss MasterCard Mazda McDonald's Medtronic Merck Microsoft Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Morgan Stanley Motorola NEC Nissan OCBC Bank Panasonic PNC Financial Services Procter & Gamble Samsung Sega Sony Sprint Nextel Starbucks Sun Life Financial TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) Telus Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Twitter Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) UPS Verizon Visa Inc. Vonage Walmart Western Union
Author: Kumtor Operating Company
…The environmental monitoring program, ongoing studies and results of the conducted audits continue to demonstrate that KOC has not adversely impacted the local environment and continues to be in compliance with national and international...
[DOC] Dundee Precious Metals comments on the CEE Bankwatch Report “Between a rock and a hard place. How local communities pay the cost of EBRD-financed gold mining projects”
Author: Dundee Precious Metals
“…[I]t is always disappointing to see reports under CEE Bankwatch letterhead relating to our operations that contain errors and omissions and use innuendo to make a point. This is so because it leaves an impression of DPM that does not reflect our...
- Related stories: CEE Bankwatch report says gold mining projects financed by European Bank for Reconstruction & Development harm environment, local communities in Armenia, Bulgaria, Kyrgyzstan
- Related companies: Cameco Centerra Gold Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Chelopech Mining (part of Dundee Precious Metals) Dundee Precious Metals
Author: Environmental Defense and International Rivers Network, in cooperation with The Corner House, ECA Watch, Friends of the Earth/US, Friends of Nature, Green Watershed, and Pacific Environment
China Exim Bank created an Environmental Policy in November 2004, and publicly disclosed it the spring of 2007...[C]ivil society groups are presenting recommendations regarding how China Exim Bank’s Environmental Policy can be strengthened based on...
Author: Asia Travel Tips.com
United Airlines...is assisting with the tsunami relief effort in Asia, through the donation of available cargo space to ship relief supplies to southern Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and other coastal areas in the Indian Ocean. [also refers to Chase ...
Author: Frans van der Woerd, David Levy & Katie Begg (eds.), Greener Management International: The Journal of Corporate Environmental Strategy and Practice (no. 39)
includes chapters on: "An Overview of Corporate Strategies" [refers to BP, Lafarge, General Motors, DuPont, Boeing, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intel, Shell, United Technologies, Whirlpool, Deutsche Telekom, Gerling Group, Munich Re, Ford, Coca-Cola, Alcan,...
- Related companies: AIG Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) American Electric Power Bank of America Baxter International Boeing BP Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Chevron Chugoku Electric Power Coca-Cola Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom DuPont Electrabel Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Entergy ExxonMobil Ford Fortum Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors Gerling Group IBM ING Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Lafarge MeadWestvaco Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Motorola Munich Re Nike Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Ontario Power Generation (OPG) Pechiney (part of Rio Tinto) Rabobank RWE Shell Shikoku Electric Power ST Microelectronics Statoil Stora Enso Suncor Swiss Re Temple-Inland Tohoku Electric Power Total TransAlta UBS United Technologies Whirlpool
Author of World Bank Environmental Policies Says the OCP Crude Pipeline in Ecuador Threatens Amazon Biodiversity and Indigenous Peoples
Author: Amazon Watch, Environmental Defense and German NGOs
Report Commissioned by Amazon Watch, Environmental Defense and German NGOs - Environmental groups in Germany and the US released a new report today that provides conclusive evidence that the German Bank Westdeutsche Landesbank (WestLB) violated its...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
Demonstrate Leadership with Regard to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Employees - A total of 13 major U.S. corporations earned 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's first Corporate Equality Index, released today. The index rates...
- Related stories: 13 Companies Earn Perfect Score on First HRC Corporate Equality Index [USA]
- Related companies: Aetna American Airlines Apple Avaya CBRL Group Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Cracker Barrel (part of CBRL Group) Eastman Kodak Emerson Electric Intel Lockheed Martin Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) NCR Nike Perot Systems Replacements Ltd. Worldspan Xerox
Author: James Cox, USA Today
..So far, the reparations legal team has publicly identified five companies it says have slave ties: insurers Aetna, New York Life and AIG and financial giants J.P. Morgan Chase Manhattan Bank and FleetBoston Financial Group...Independently, USA TODAY...