China Merchants web site: www.cmhk.com
China Merchants is a major owner of China Merchants Bank.
Sri Lanka: Chinese-funded Hambantota port project suspended after domestic opposition over land rights concerns
Author: Shihar Aneez, Reuters
"China 'Silk Road' project in Sri Lanka delayed as Beijing toughens stance", 17 Feb 2017...
- Related stories: Sri Lanka: Major protests against new Chinese port and special economic zone
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China Merchants
Author: Oxfam Hong Kong
[refers to Aluminium Corp of China, Bank of China, Bank of China (Hong Kong), Bank of Communications, Bank of East Asia, Cathay Pacific, Cheung Kong Holdings, China Construction Bank, China Life Insurance, China Merchants, China Mobile, China Overseas,...
- Related stories: Oxfam corporate social responsibility survey of Hong Kong firms - HSBC, China Light Power, China Mobile top ranking
- Related companies: Bank of China Cathay Pacific Cheung Kong China Construction Bank China Life Insurance China Merchants China Mobile China Resources Enterprises China Unicom CITIC Pacific CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Cosco Esprit Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Hang Seng Bank Henderson Land Hon Hai HSBC Hutchison Whampoa Li & Fung MTR New World Development PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Shenhua Group Sinopec Sun Hung Kai Properties Swire Group Tencent Wharf Holdings
Author: People's Daily [China]
A pollution blacklist has been issued by the Institute of Public & Environmental Affairs , a Chinese NGO. The list includes 33 multinational corporations in China, five of which are Fortune 500 companies, including a subsidiary of Panasonic [which...