Headquarters in USA
Colgate-Palmolive website: http://www.colgate.com
Company responses from ADM, AFAMSA, Colgate-Palmolive, Elevance, Kellogg, Mars, Mondelez, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, TSH Resources Berhad, Unilever & Wilmar
- Related stories: Indonesia: Report links global brands to forced labour & other abuses in palm oil plantations
- Related companies: Agrupación de Fabricantes de Aceites Marinos (AFAMSA) Archer Daniels Midland Colgate-Palmolive Kellogg Mars Mondelēz International Nestlé Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Unilever Wilmar International
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Press release: Just Capital and Forbes release inaugural "Just 100 List" ranking companies performing best on American public's priorities
Author: Just Capital and Forbes
JUST Capital and Forbes today released the inaugural “JUST 100 List,” which ranks the publicly traded companies in America that perform best on the priorities of the American public. This is the first-ever annual ranking of how America’s top companies...
Company disclosure of water management strategies exemplifies importance of water security for climate action
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project
"Thirsty business: Why water is vital to climate action, 2016 Annual Report of Corporate Water Disclosure", Nov 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Acciona Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BASF Bayer Centrica Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Diageo Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Gold Fields Harmony Gold HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Kao Kumba Iron Ore L'Oreal Lockheed Martin Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) OMV Sony Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Toyota Unilever
Press release: Global business has begun transition to low-carbon world, but large numbers risk being left behind
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project
25 Oct 2016...
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Rainforest Foundation & Ethical Consumer Magazine guide ranks companies with palm oil products based on sustainability
Author: Rainforest Foundation UK
"Palm Oil Guide," Apr 2016...
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Avon Beiersdorf Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boots (now Alliance Boots) Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Co-operative Group Colgate-Palmolive Ecover Estée Lauder Ferrero Green & Black's (part of Cadbury) Greggs Grupo Clarin Iceland (part of the Big Food Group) John Lewis Partnership Johnson & Johnson Kellogg L'Oreal Lavera Lotte E&C Lush Marks & Spencer Mars Mondelēz International Morrisons Nestlé PepsiCo Premier Foods Procter & Gamble PZ Cussons Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Sainsbury SC Johnson Tesco Thorntons Unilever United Biscuits Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Weleda
Indonesia: Companies unable to confirm absence of deforestation in their palm oil supply chain, says Greenpeace study