Headquarters in USA
Colgate-Palmolive website: http://www.colgate.com
Author: Tom & Kate Chappell, Tom's of Maine
...we have chosen to become part of the Colgate-Palmolive Company... You will continue to be able to rely on our tried and true Natural Care products based on our model of stewardship and sustainability... We will continue our Common Good...
Author: Claudia H. Deutsch, New York Times
Cargill is one of several companies profiting from the concerns - of shareholders, communities and consumers - about global warming, leaking landfills and other potential environmental hazards... "Investors believe it is simply not acceptable to be...
Author: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
The two leading global socially responsible investment (SRI) index providers, the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) and FTSE4Good, announced results of their annual reviews yesterday...High-profile names stud the DJSI lists, with McDonald's,...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Alcoa Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Charles Schwab Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Colgate-Palmolive DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dow Chemical Fannie Mae Fifth Third Bank Georgia-Pacific (part of Koch Industries) Goldman Sachs H&R Block Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Home Depot Mattel McDonald's MCI Nomura Provident Financial US Bancorp Volkswagen Walgreen
[PDF] full report: "Influencing Power - Reviewing the conduct and content of corporate lobbying" (free registration required)
Author: SustainAbility & WWF
[Companies with "systematic" approach: BASF, BP, Chevron, Dow, Ford, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett-Packard. Companies with "developing" approach: Altria, AstraZeneca, Diageo, Microsoft, Pfizer, Philips, Shell, Swiss Re, Time Warner, Total....
- Related stories: WWF, SustainAbility report on extent to which lobbying activities of S&P Global 100 companies are consistent with their social & environmental commitments
- Related companies: 3M ABN Amro Aegon AIG Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Allianz Altria Assicurazioni Generali AstraZeneca AT&T AXA Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton BNP Paribas BP Bridgestone Bristol-Myers Squibb Canon Carrefour Chevron Citigroup Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Credit Suisse DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical DuPont E.ON EMC Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fortis France Telecom (now Orange) Fuji Photo Film General Electric General Motors Gillette (part of Procter & Gamble) GlaxoSmithKline Hitachi Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kimberly-Clark L'Oreal Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Matsushita (now Panasonic) McDonald's Merck Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Morgan Stanley Nestlé News Corporation Nissan Nokia Nortel Networks Novartis PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble Repsol YPF Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Sanofi-Aventis Santander Shell Siemens Sony Suez Swiss Re Telefónica Texas Instruments Time Warner Toshiba Total Toyota Tyco UBS Unilever United Technologies Vivendi Vodafone Volkswagen Walmart
Author: F&C Asset Management & UBS
[refers to Anglo American, AngloGold Ashanti, AstraZeneca, AVI Group, BMW, BP, Chevron, Colgate-Palmolive, DaimlerChrysler, Dell, GlaxoSmithKline, Heineken, IBM, JD Group, Lafarge, Lonmin, Merck, Nedcor (now Nedbank), Procter & Gamble, Standard...
- Related stories: Steps companies can take to manage impact of HIV/AIDS in Brazil, Russia, India, China
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti AstraZeneca BMW BP Chevron Colgate-Palmolive DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell GlaxoSmithKline Heineken IBM Lafarge Lonmin Merck Nedbank Procter & Gamble Standard Chartered UBS Unilever Xstrata (part of Glencore Xstrata)
Greenpeace et sa campagne éco-consommation ont décidé de vous proposer ce guide pratique pour que vous puissiez, en toute transparence, vous informer sur la composition de vos parfums et cosmétiques, et sur leurs fabricants. Cette information et votre...
- Related companies: Beiersdorf Bioderma Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Casino Colgate-Palmolive Daniel Hechter Dr.Hauschka Energizer Garnier (part of L'Oreal) Henkel L'Occitane en Provence L'Oreal Laboratoires Vendôme Lavera Leclerc Melvita Reckitt Benckiser Sara Lee Schick-Wilkinson Sword (part of Energizer) Unilever Weleda
Author: Jessica Wohl, Reuters
New research that products containing bacteria-fighting triclosan could expose consumers to a probable human carcinogen is bringing attention to Colgate-Palmolive Co. as its Colgate Total toothpaste contains triclosan...New York-based Colgate said the...