Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
Credit Suisse website: http://www.credit-suisse.com
Author: Florence Gerber, Déclaration de Berne
[Intervention lors de l'Atelier organisé par le CETIM et la Déclaration de Berne: "Normes internationales en matière de droits humains pour les entreprises", Forum de MultiWatch] Comment demander des comptes à une entreprise mutlinationale pour...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
[Rates companies on policies and practices toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumer & public policy issues....
- Related companies: Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Apple AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Borders Group BP Capital One Cargill Cendant (now Avis Budget) Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group Cisco Systems Citigroup CMP Media (part of United Business Media) Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy Estée Lauder ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Dynamics General Mills GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nissan Nordstrom Northern Trust Olivia Companies Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Prudential Financial RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Rite Aid Rockwell Collins SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) SBC Communications (now AT&T) SC Johnson Sears Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data Toyota UBS Unisys United Business Media US Airways Viacom Volvo Car (part of Geely) Walgreen Washington Mutual Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Worldspan Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox
[PDF] full report: "Influencing Power - Reviewing the conduct and content of corporate lobbying" (free registration required)
Author: SustainAbility & WWF
[Companies with "systematic" approach: BASF, BP, Chevron, Dow, Ford, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett-Packard. Companies with "developing" approach: Altria, AstraZeneca, Diageo, Microsoft, Pfizer, Philips, Shell, Swiss Re, Time Warner, Total. ...
- Related stories: WWF, SustainAbility report on extent to which lobbying activities of S&P Global 100 companies are consistent with their social & environmental commitments
- Related companies: 3M ABN Amro Aegon AIG Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Allianz Altria Assicurazioni Generali AstraZeneca AT&T AXA Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton BNP Paribas BP Bridgestone Bristol-Myers Squibb Canon Carrefour Chevron Citigroup Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Credit Suisse DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical DuPont E.ON EMC Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fortis France Telecom (now Orange) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) General Electric General Motors Gillette (part of Procter & Gamble) GlaxoSmithKline Hitachi Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kimberly-Clark L'Oreal Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Matsushita (now Panasonic) McDonald's Merck Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Morgan Stanley Nestlé News Corporation Nissan Nokia Nortel Networks Novartis PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble Repsol YPF Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Sanofi Santander Shell Siemens Sony Suez Swiss Re Telefónica Texas Instruments Time Warner Toshiba Total Toyota Tyco UBS Unilever United Technologies Vivendi Vodafone Volkswagen Walmart
Author: Environment News Service
Sakhalin's indigenous people have blocked roads leading to oil and gas facility projects for two days to support their demands for an assessment of how the projects are affecting them and compensation for damages...The same groups demonstrated in...
Author: Environment News Service
Growing evidence of the negative economic consequences of climate change has prompted an alliance of institutional investors managing US$3.22 trillion to demand that capital market regulators require more rigorous corporate disclosure of climate risks....
The heirs of two Holocaust victims have been awarded SFr26.45 million ($21.9 million) in a case brought against an unnamed Swiss bank. It is the largest single payout to date to come from a $1.25 billion settlement reached in 1998 between Holocaust...
Author: International Crisis Group
[refers to Paul Reinhart, Cargill Cotton (part of Cargill), Dunavant, Ecom USA (part of Ecom Agroindustrial), Uzpakhtasanoat, Credit Suisse, Société Générale, ABN-AMRO, Pakhtabank, Ghallabank, Zaminbank, Daýhanbank, Türkmenpagta (Turkmen Cotton),...
- Related stories: Central Asia: Cotton industry contributes to "political repression, economic stagnation, widespread poverty and environmental degradation", says Intl. Crisis Group
- Related companies: ABN Amro Çalik Holding Cargill Credit Suisse Dunavant Ecom Agroindustrial Levi Strauss Mitsubishi Group Olam Paul Reinhart Société Générale