Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
Business leaders urge EU to ensure climate targets are aligned with just transition to net-zero emissions
Author: Sam Morgan, EURACTIV.com
Business leaders have urged the EU to scrap greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 and increase climate ambition in time to stick to the Paris Agreement, in a letter seen by EURACTIV....
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
Since its inception, the CHRB has been aiming to answer a deceptively simple question; which companies perform best on human rights issues? [...] [T]his document [...] rank[s] 101 of the world’s largest companies in high human-rights-risk sectors and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases 2018 ranking results on human rights performance of 101 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México H&M Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Sasol Shell Shenhua Group Shoprite Sinopec Starbucks Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Wesfarmers Woolworths Group YUM!
France: New report examines whether Duty of Vigilance law incentivises co's to improve human rights reporting
Author: Michelle Langlois, Shift Project, Ltd
"Human Rights Reporting in France: A Baseline for Assessing the Impact of the Duty of Vigilance Law", Sep 2018...
Author: ONU Brasil (Brazil)
“O que as empresas estão fazendo para frear a torrente de plásticos?”, 9 de julho de 2018 ...Diante das consequências inegáveis da poluição por plásticos, pessoas de todo o mundo estão rejeitando os produtos descartáveis e se comprometendo...
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« [Décryptage] Boycott de Danone au Maroc : Cinq enseignements à tirer de la crise », 27 juillet 2018...
- Related companies: Danone
Major US food companies establish sustainability alliance to benefit fishing communities & the environment
Author: Christine Blank, SeafoodSource
"Major US food companies form sustainability alliance", 18 July 2018...
- Related stories: Danone’s submission to the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark disclosure platform
- Related companies: Danone